Talking

Raines pov..

I was now dried off, lying down with Rhea. I was happy I got to pleasure her like that. And the best thing was, she loved it. 

We were sitting down on her bed. In her room, all dried off. I was wearing one of her sweaters she had Gaven me. It was black With some spooky stuff on it.

She had her arm wrapped around me. Gently. She shortly spoke. "Do you like October love?" She asked me.

I shorty replied. "Yeah I do. It's one of my favourite months." I reply. My voice was quiet, and soft. Like it's usual tone. Rhea smiled softly as she spoke again to me. "Yeah, my birthdays coming up. I'm getting old, but, I love Halloween."  She chuckled to herself. 

"Do you still dress up for Halloween?" I asked gently. "Yeah, I mean, I love to go Halloween shopping. And decorate." She murmurs gently, with a soft smile. 

"I haven't dressed up in awhile." I replied softly. As she nodded. "Well maybe, we could go together one day..but, not yet." She adds onto that. "You should know the reason." She murmurs. A bit angry.

"Don't get mad." I try..with a little kind of. Snippy tone. It sounded. She went quiet. "So, do you wanna talk about..trying to leave yesterday?" She starts. She was gentle. "I mean. I've trusted you twice. And I just need to know why. Raine, just why? Do you not feel safe? Or comfortable? What is it?" She asks. A bit insisted. 

I shortly had to say the truth. It just made sense to say it, 

"Rhea, I know I've tried to leave..it's just. I don't like it here. I've been pulled away from my town, or even my home. I'm just not used to it." I reply. Maybe it was a bit messy. But she listened calm to me. 

She replied shortly. Thought within mind. "So, you need time? Do I need to prove it's okay here? Raine. Talk to me. I can't read between those lines, are you scared?" She asks.

I didn't wanna say it. But I was scared. I was so scared. 

"Yes. I am.." I reply. My voice quiet. That's when she gently grabbed me. Looking me in my eyes and speaking. 

"Raine, you have nothing to be scared of. I promise. I would never lay a finger, a hand, or even my foot on you. Unless it was in a meaningful way, I would never harm you like that my love." She says to me..

My eyes on hers.

Sorry. It's gonna be really short, my cat just passed away. It's very hard on me! This is gonna be a short one. But a longer would should be coming soon. 💋😓xoxo