Still angry.

Rheas pov..

I had a few hours to think to myself. I wasn't angry anymore, I hoped she was okay. I wanted to talk through it, because..

I mean. It was wrong of me to tell her I wanted to take her to build a bear and having an angry outburst. It was wrong, 

I shouldn't have done that. But sometimes they way her attitude was. It was hard to deal with, I cringed at my own thoughts. As I shut my computer off..

I slowly went back upstairs. She was still inside of the bedroom.

I hoped we could talk this out. I gently opened the door.. "raine?" I murmur softly. God, she was laying there. But she didn't even turn to look at me. My heart sunk a little. 

"Listen baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have an outb-" she spoke right before I could say anything else. She was angry, so angry

I heard her voice, "We're not friends or anything Rhea! Stop pretending, or trying to be. You've kidnapped me, don't think I want to like you!" 

She had an outburst at me. I tried to stay calm. I spoke..cold maybe. 

"Fine." I snapped a little.

"You're right, I kidnapped you. I'm the monster here, isn't that right?! But I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation!" My voice raised a little.

She already hit me back with another reply. 

"Then fucking let me go?!?!? If you're trying to make the best out of a bad situation, let me go!" She yelled back. 

Jesus it was the first time she yelled. My eyes widened softly.. I was shocked at her sudden worse outburst. I stared at her.

For a long moment, my expression being unreadable. I then slowly shook my head. "I can't do that." I murmur.

"You know I can't raine." I say quietly, I looked away from her gaze. My jaw clenched.

She spoke again. Her voice, a little raised. "Then don't act like we're friends!" She muttered. Turning away fully from me. 

From then. 

I

Lost

It. 

My hand shoots out to grab her shoulder. "I can't just pretend! You're my prisoner all the time, okay!?!?" I exclaimed, my voice rising. "I try to be fair to you. I try to be kind to you!" I yell.

She immediately had another reply. I wondered how fast she can do this. 

"Well I HATE YOU!" She yelled at me. That's when all of the little composure I had. Was fucking gone, I freezes for a second.

My hand tightened on her shoulder. A long moment passes. My face unreadable. Slowly, I let her go. And I stand up. My movements stiff. "Fine." I say quietly, "if this is how you feel." I murmur. I quickly yank her wrists.

"You want to be fucking treated like a captive?!?" I yell. As I yank her into  a dark basement, the lights were off. Fully dark, I start to tie her harsh to the chair.

The ropes digging into her skin.

 I hear her yelp. "Hey!" She looks at me.

I stood up. Walking out and slamming the door. Leaning against it. My breathing was heavy. After a

Movement my voice muffled behind the door. 

"You wanted to be treated like a prisoner, so that's what you fucking get raine." As I then walk away. Upstairs, fully into my bedroom. 

I sit down in the edge of my bed. My head in my hands.

Heavy breathing, and trying to calm myself down. The look of fear and anxiety on her face hurt me

She had such a big affect on me, and when she said she hated me. It hurt me.