𝟑. ❙𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 '𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭?'

❛ 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☆.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂 '𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐓?' ❙✻⭒.☆•

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑺
𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒋𝒐𝒗𝒊

❛ it only made her want him more ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 strange, far weirder than normal. After he had, allegedly, been bitten by a wolf in the woods, he had been hearing things, seeing things, had been far more agile. Scott knew something had to be wrong.

At the lacrosse tryouts, Scott actually seemed talented, which was what set off his suspicions, he and Stiles, his best friend, were walking through the forest to find the dead body they were searching for and Scott's inhaler. He too needed to ask his only friend if he knew what was going on. Scott needed some sort of reassurance.

"I-I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I-I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Scott explained as best he could as he and Stiles moved across the creek, referring to the lacrosse tryouts and his incredible skill that was non-existent a few days ago.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, that being quite the odd symptom. Scott motioned to his friend as he elaborated, "Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket."

"I don't even have any mint mojito-" Stiles checked his inner breast pocket of his sweater that he believed to be empty, but much to his surprise, he found a single folded-up piece of mint mojito gum, just as Scott guessed. Stiles looked up at his friend, considering the coincidence before he continued, "So all this started with the bite?"

Stiles was somewhat intrigued while the boy himself, Scott, was far more concerned, manifesting every possible and horrific scenario. "What if it's like an infection? Like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?"

Stiles smirked for a moment, recognising the familiarity of some of the symptoms. He did try to compose himself and appear as serious as possible as he suggested, "You know what? I actually think I've heard of this -- it's a specific kind of infection."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy." Scott, having not caught onto the fact that Stiles was messing with him, panicked since that was far too big of a word for him to comprehend. He may have been faster and stronger, but the bite did not make him smarter. He worried, "What's that? Is that bad?"