𝟕. ❙𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫: 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧

❛ 𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☆.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑: 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☆•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝒉𝒖𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔

❛ it's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes, but it might just save your life; that's the power of love ❜

        𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐽𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐸 had lost Scott McCall, they practically jumped into Stiles' Jeep and took off to track him down. They knew that because of the information Scott had received, there was a good possibility that he would find Derek and do something he'd most definitely regret. Jolene knew that could end fatally. She knew first hand how dangerous Derek Hale could be.

Knowing Derek is a werewolf and Allison being human, they became quite worried. Stiles drove down to the Argent house so they could see if Allison was truly home and safe, but that required knocking on the door. Jolene offered to do so since she was friends with Allison.

Jolene went to the front door and rang the doorbell. Only a few moments later did Mrs. Argent open the door. Jolene greeted, "Hi, Ms. Argent. You don't know me- or maybe you do. I don't know what you know, I'm not a mind reader. That would be really cool though-"

"Allison!" Her mother yelled, hoping to escape the ironic hellscape of Jolene's rambling.

Soon enough, Allison walked around the corner and took her mother's place at the door. "Hey, Jolene. It's good to see you."

Allison looked to Jolene, seeing as how she clearly needed something, but the only reason she was there was to make sure that Allison wasn't mutilated. Jolene wasn't sure how to get out of the situation, so she just stared a moment before running away, leaving Allison insanely confused.

Jolene rushed back to his Jeep and frantically got back in, rushing Stiles to start driving, leaving Allison lost and confused.

Jolene informed Stiles that Allison was fine. She was now out of sight, out of mind. On this full moon night, there was far too much responsibility for these two. A few hours ago, Stiles was trying to figure out what to wear that Jolene might like, but now he was chasing after a werewolf with that very girl. And it was the exact same for Jolene.

Not once did Stiles believe that Jolene would actually want to speak to him. He was convinced that she had never thought of him once. All Stiles wanted was to have a history, a present, and a future with this girl. Even to be in a car with her was more than he could have ever dreamed. Stiles cared and admired her deeply without knowing her very well. That would be alienating to Jolene had she known about it.