28.Hear the truth!!!

"What? Did you have anything to say now lady?"Vivek asked to Rithika.

"You clearly not believes him even now right? Every behaviour of you is making my anger rise towards you"Sourav

"Leave them Dada... Let's go"Jaddu

As they left from there leaving them to regret.Virat sunk into the chair nearby where Anu sat besides him. Tears started to flow from his eyes where she ensures enough support for him.

"How co-uld I thi-nk that he will leave us in that state.... I-"

He can't hold it anymore as he breaks down into loud cries where Anushka hugged him and he cried in her embrace....Everyone is in tears for thinking mahi will leave them like that... Where did their brain get lost at that time?

Meanwhile:

The others entered the room and the sight soon made a smile on their lips. Saly and mahi talking about something and laughing at it... Although it's a small smile... They are happy that mahi is smiling... Not a fake one...

"What's this much fun?"Sourav

They looked at them and smiled.

"Nothing Dada just some old things... "Mahi

Upon seeing Sanju and Ziva,Saly says

"Mahi better keep your daughter away from him... He will surely teach her bad habits"

Saly countered for what he get sometimes before

"Saly come on how can you say that?"

"Why can't I?"

"Elder brothers are really headache"

"Actually it's younger one's "Mahi

"Mahi bhai really? You join him? Mr Saly Samson what spell did you do?"

"He didn't do anything... I know it from my experience "

"Mahi bhai!!!we are not head ache"the juniors shouted

"Oh sure"

Sanju is still examining the new bond that produced.

"Bhai-"hardik

"It's true harry don't deny it"Mahi

"Oh come on mahi... If younger one's are headache then you also are to Dada"sakshi

Juniors smiled at the support of their bhabhi and mahi suddenly pout but he immediately hides it.

"You are the one who makes them spoil sakshi "

"As if you don't "

Mahi accepted his defeat.

"Well our wifes will be in the side of these young ones right?"

Saly said in a low voice where mahi nodded

"I also face the same problem bro. He has a special bond with his bhabhi"

And their talk goes on...

"Oh don't remind me of bikes... This one here has complete madness on it"

Mahi looked at her

"Well... What's wrong with bike though... It's an interesting experience to ride it"Saly

"You do like bikes?"

Mahi's eyes lit by it. Saly too shakes his head.

"We share a pretty beautiful bond though... I too love bikes... Which is your favourite -"

And after that the whole discussion became bikes between them and it didn't seems to stop...

Sourav is relieved as he saw mahi a bit relaxed and enjoying...