10.Reason &Intention

Mahi's heart skipped a bit when he saw the caller Id.

Everyone looked at his phone and saw who is calling. But he immediately hide it.The supporters looked at each other. That means sakshi is okay.... And ya things are clearing that's what the thought.

Mahi excused himself and goes towards the balcony for a private conversation. He attended the phone

"Mahi........"

The night that filled with cold breeze touched his hair and soon a little tear slipped from his eyes. The voice... That he misses.... The voice which is surely his comfort...... He soon composed himself....

"Sakshi..."

"Congratulations... You did a good Job"

A compliment from her... That's something that make mahi's heart filled. A small smile appeared on his lips

"I saw your message.... Sorry I can't reply to you at that time "

"It's okay."

A second of silence.. No one know what to speak. Sakshi initiated

"Mahi..."

"Mmm?"

"I miss you...."

"Me too"

"Then why can't you just come back?"

Mahi took a deap breath

"I'm in the middle of worldcup sakshi"

"You clearly know what I'm referring to mahi. It's not about the world cup. I can wait... I'm talking about-"

"Sakshi.. When the world cup finishes everything will be over."

"Can't you just drop your plan mahi? "

"I can't.. I will not"

"It will not be good mahi"

"It is for the best sakshi"

"For whom are you doing this mahi? For us? For your parents? For your team? Mahi let me tell you we clearly don't want you to be like this mahi"

"But I want it sakshi. I'm a brother, I'm a husband, I'm a son and lastly I'm a father sakshi"

"But ziva doesn't want it mahi. She only need you by his side"

"She is not living the life I wanted her to live sakshi. She is labelled as a betrayer's daughter... She no everyone had gone through so much just because they has connection with me."

"Stop blaming yourself mahi. It's not your fault"

He didn't said anything.sakshi sighed knowing how stubborn her husband is.

"Mahi.. Ju-st co-me back"her eyes filled with tears and she choked

Mahi closes his eyes.

"Sakshi... You clearly know I will not back off right.... It will be better if I am away from you guys..."

He said the last word slowly. But he somewhat heard it. Her tears fall down thinking she can't do anything to make him comeback but as a mother, as a wife didn't she also want what mahi want? Yes... It is... She will not admit it but she clearly knows what her heart says and mahi knows it too...

"You are not backing off"

"No"

"Then give them what they deserve on my behalf too..."

A smile appears on mahi's lips.

"I love you"

"Love you too..."