PART 2 - METEORITE?

...My eyes burn like hell. I closed my eyes as hard as I could, I couldn't tell what it would be, I questioned myself, can it be a huge meteorite hitting the surface?, could it be the last moment I would survive, questioning myself what would it be? As I opened my eyes I realized that nothing had happened. I was confused because it was broad daylight and even the headlights wouldn't be that hard to blind me like hell. That was odd and was the first time something like this happened to me as I was thinking all of this a voice started to hear softly and it started to rise suddenly. 

"Hello, hello??....HELLOW???, CANT YOU HEAR ME I'M STILL IN THE LINE WON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!!?".

I just came from unconsciousness and immediately replied to her without any other delay.

"yes, I'm here I can hear you".

I was not able to explain to her at that moment what I had gone through just now and it was unexplainable. And I continued talking to her.

"I'm in traffic and I will come in time soon".

And she replied, "Okay, just drive safe and be on time", I will be waiting for you at the sports ground".

I hung up and waited for the traffic to go off. After 20 minutes the traffic was off and I started to continue moving a little faster. Finally, I reached college and went to the sports ground. And there she was waiting for me in a beautiful dress that I hadn't seen her like before. She was gorgeous, I wasn't able to describe her beauty since I liked her a lot. She turned towards me in an instant and waved at me, as I was moving towards her to talk a figure appeared in front of me, yes it was a figure of a boy named Jacob in a white t-shirt with a black shirt upon it and dark blue pants to his legs. He is my friend, tall, a little fit, and good at distracting people. And for some reason, Hailey is his friend too. I do not like telling you that it's not her fault for getting into a friendship with him maybe it could be the fault of him interfering with her or maybe it's my fault for getting possessive with her but still, I couldn't help myself with that. 

"hey bruh, Wassup???. How are you doing, you look a little dull today what happened? Today is our graduation day bruh, aren't you happy with it??", finally we cleared all our arrears and were done with his college".

And I continued, "Yeah yeah it's all over, and I don't think I'm dull today it's because I woke up a lot earlier and came on time". And it's fascinating that you came on time. And I wonder if you won't even come this early for the classes? lol."

He replied, "yeh it's because I'm done with this college now so I wanted my degree and get the hell out of this place, maybe you won't have any problem with that uh??"

And I said, "Yeah...me either, lol".

He just turned to the other side and saw Hailey, we both continued to go towards her and talk about the graduation.

"damn is this our Hailey, she is gorgeous". Jacob said with a smirk, also she is not ours she is mine, I sighed.

Hailey replied to Jacob, "Thank you Jacob it's very kind of you, you look good today. and I think you are happy you finally finished off the college and go ahead with a career."

I reacted, "lol, maybe he is very happy with completing college but I don't think he would be getting a job and "going ahead with a career".

He looked at me with a gaze of anger and replied, "Come on, it's not like that, who knows with my skills I would get a job or set a career?"

and I replied to him, "lol, skills of what? "distracting people??".

Hailey interferes, "Well, Timothy can you hand over the speech?. I wanted to check it now and make sure it's okay".

I gave her the speech and we talked a little more about how Jacob distracts people. As the program started, everyone settled on their seats. I was very excited about what was gonna happen next, I was excited about Hailey's speech too since I wrote it, especially for her. Well technically I didn't write the speech by myself but, whatever it is, it's given by me. From the back of the seats I heard a voice calling me, I turned back and saw my dad calling me, my mom was present too, they gave me a thumbs up, I giggled and sat back on the seat. Everything was going great and accordingly. And the time was come, it was Hailey's time to give her speech for our class. 

"Honorable Chief Guest, Respected Faculty, Dear Parents, and Fellow Graduates,

good morning, to everyone present here today. It is a day we have all been waiting for—a day to celebrate not just the completion of our academic journey, but the beginning of a new chapter in our lives..."

..And all of a sudden she screams her throat out... looking... into the sky...

To be continued.