PART 5 - MESSAGE

We opened the dumpster and quietly moved out of it, we had no hesitation and fear in ourselves but the only goal was to reach the harbor. We quickly hid ourselves in the side wall of the alleyway. I peeked out to see if something lurking around. We made it to another alleyway next to a block. We had to be pretty careful since those aircraft (small drone-like flying objects) roamed on the streets like humans patrolling. For that we were crossing streets block to block ensuring we wouldn't get caught and be as quickly as possible. It was hectic with every moment we made, the "thing" again made noises that made us even more alert taking breaths out of our lungs. Then we reached a restaurant that we used to go to when the classes were over for the day.

"Tim, look, we made it to the spark cuisine... that means we are close to the westside harbor.. it might be about 2 to 3 kilometers but... do you think someone would be here, maybe Rosario...?"

I replied, "Rosario?? I don't think so, she might have forcefully driven to the harbor too. What gives you hope that she is over there still..?

She looked over the side of the restaurant and saw the beautiful dog named Allie, Rosario a widow and the waiter of the restaurant who loved her dog so much, that whenever she lost her dog she roamed all over the street and even the city and found it back home. In most cases is theft of her dog because some people don't like her being with the dog, leading to the disappearance. They both are so attached that nothing can separate them. But now we were shocked to see Allie alone without her human.

We then went inside and checked if Rosario was still there inside. But there was no sign of her. All of her stuff and her belongings were still there, not even a single wall picture was moved. The stove was on and the sink was even turned too.

"Tim, what do you say? We have to take the dog with us, she needs Rosario..she is the only one belonging to her...". She took the dog in her hands and asked me with pity in her eyes.

I replied to her, "Okay... but we need to be very careful since this is our only chance."

then something struck my mind, "Hailey, Rosario had a motorcycle, isn't it?" 

she replied with joy on her face, "Yes she does have one, maybe it's in the back of the restaurant"

I said, "Yes it might be, we need to be quick now, let's go out and check"

with all of our hope with us, we moved slowly to the back of the restaurant opening the back door. Suddenly the "thing" made the noise again, which gave us goosebumps all over our bodies. The birds in the air all of a sudden moved in one direction opposite towards us. I felt something bad was going to happen. When we reached the motorcycle we had one more thing, which was the key to starting the bike. 

"DAMMIT.....", I screamed quietly. 

"what if we check the cupboards and drawers inside, we might find it, or maybe in the key hanger". She asked.

"let's find the key and we are out of here, I will wait here you go check it inside it must be there somewhere".

She went inside and began to search. I was so tense asking myself what if we couldn't get the key? My mind was filled with thoughts, I couldn't resist the feeling of fear and started to overthink. Suddenly I heard a noise on the left corner of the restaurant where there was an alleyway connecting it. I was stunned and stood still. In an instant, an aircraft appeared in front of me. I screamed and ran off the place to the front of the restaurant it was an open area and there was nowhere to hide. I thought this was the end and I'm going to die now. The aircraft had a drone-like structure with wires all over it running from its wings to the middle of the body. It was the size of a motorcycle and equipped with weapons. It made a weird noise and was staring at me. I closed my eyes telling myself that I was going to die. A flash of memories rushed into my mind But, instead of killing me, it showed me a hologram with weird texts that I couldn't understand. It stared at me for about 30 seconds making weird noises. I was confused yet traumatized.

⍙⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⟒⍜⌿⌰⟒ ⍜⎎ ☌⟒⌰⏃⏁⟒⍀45☌. ⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟒ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑ ⎎⍜⍀ ⌿⟒⏃☊⟒. ⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟒ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃ ⌿⍀⍜⏚⌰⟒⋔ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⎎⏃☊⟒ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎎⎍⏁⎍⍀⟒.

The text was otherworldly I was totally out of my mind. In an instant, I saw a military tank approaching us, I quickly moved away from the aircraft. The aircraft turned towards the tank. In an instant, the tank shot the aircraft. Quickly smoke filled all over the place and I thought that the aircraft was down. But after the smoke cleared out I saw the aircraft standing still with no scratch on it. I was stunned. All of a sudden the aircraft was charging with great force that made a huge amount of light around it like something it was going to do to the tank. Then a splash of blast made a huge beam of laser toward the tank that made it disappear into thin air. 

Hailey and I stood there totally astonished thinking how powerful it was...

To be continued.