one

Gabby
My name is Gabby and I am 17 years old. I'm in 11th grade, but I am not your average high schooler. I party. Yeah you heard me. Well partied. Recently I have changed. I don't want to waste my life away. Oh believe me. I'm still going to go to parties and drink, but it won't be my number one hobby. At school I'm not the preppy popular girl, but I am well known. I'm a tumblr girl. It's a fun hobby I guess. I have a tumblr themed style, but not a personality.

"Ugh", I groaned as I threw my down comforter off of me. I plopped down the stairs and saw Lucy sitting on a barstool eating my cereal.  "What the hell are you doing here", I laughed at my best friend.

"Pops kicked me out", she said not paying much attention to the situation.

"Oh gosh, What did you do now?", I asked as I got a bowl out and made myself a bowl of cereal.

"Well he caught me you know with Jack", Lucy said referring to her boyfriend Jack Gilinsky. Ooo I can play this to my advantage.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"You know", she said blushing, "the dirty".

"Lucy, I don't know what the dirty is", I smirked.

"HE CAUGHT US FUCKING", Lucy yelled. We both cracked up and I decided it was time to get ready and dressed to go to the hell hole. I was feeling the springy feel today even though it's still freezing. Oh and by the way I live in Omaha, Nebraska. It's cold until like late April but I am going to dress "springy" anyway.

I ran up to my room, and stepped into my super huge closet and sat there struggling with what I was going to wear. I finally picked out my outfit. A pair of light washed jeans rolled up past my ankle with a white sweater that had a pattern cut out in the bottom. Yes it showed just a tiny bit of my stomach. I paired the outfit with light purple converse. I curled the ends of my brown hair, curling the lighter strands I had put in it a little extra to highlight them.

After I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup I slipped on my aviators and grabbed my keys. "Let's go, bitchhhh", I said as we walked out the door. We slid into my black Kia Optima and blared rap music. "Fuck up some commas, Fuck up some commas yeah", we sang as we pulled into WHS. We went into homeroom.

Class started and I was staring at the class douche bag. I haven't ever talked to him but I know about him. Sammy Wilkinson. One of Jack's best friend, but I keep myself away from both. There is another Jack to. Confusing right. The three douches.

I kept staring when he turned around. I turned my head away immediately and hid my cheeks because I know they were red. I looked over and Sammy was staring back at me. He winked and turned around. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the teacher.

Finally the day was over. Ugh I hate school sometimes. I threw my history books in my locker and saw a hand slam on the lockers way above my head. I turned around with a nasty look and saw none other than Sammy hovering over me.

"What do you want", I said huffing.

"You", Sam said as he licked his lips.

"I bet", I said as I pushed past him and slammed my locker.

"What's wrong", Lucy asked as I arrived at my car.

"Nothing", I spoke quickly.

"Well you were doing your mad walk", she said as we drove home.

"Well", I laughed because of her comment "Sammy tried to flirt with me and I hate him so it was annoying".

"Why do you hate Sammy so much? I mean he's pretty fun", Lucy asked me.