five

Gabby

Yesterday was amazing, I thought to myself as a turned off my screaming alarm. I got up, and failed to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I walked by Lucy's room and knocked on the door and went in. She was sound asleep, but... I saw a sleeping Jack. They were all tangled up together. I woke her up and said, "He's not supposed to stay over on school nights"

"K, mom", she said rudely as Jack sat up. I hate when people call me that.

She got out of bed just wearing a bra and underwear. I rolled my eyes. She swayed her hips as Jack's eyes followed her to the shower. "Can you get out?", Jack turned to me.

"Excuse me, you do know this is my house"

"Well, I have to go join her for some morning sex and you're about to see the biggest dick you ever have", he said.

"Oh, gosh", I said as I rushed out of there.

I went to my shower hoping they weren't going to use all the hot water. After the water got just right, I dropped my towel and hopped in. I was just about to get out when I heard the door creak open. I popped my head out, covering myself with the shower curtain, and saw none other than Sammy. He was dressed and ready to go to school.

"Sammy!", I yelled.

"Gabby, it's fine", he said nonchalantly.

"Sammy, we are not going to be like Jack and Lucy. Flaunting ourselves around all the time. You can't just come in here while I'm showering like he does to her"

"Okay", he said as he smiled. I stopped the water and picked the towel off of the floor, and quickly wrapped it around me before I opened the curtain.

He stared me up and down. "Oh, Sammy", I said shaking my head.

"Can I kiss you", he asked.

"You don't have to ask"

He stepped closer to me, and my breathing hitched. He cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. His other hand snaked around my waist and pulled me to him leaving no space between us.

"Please have sex with me", he said as I tightened the grip around my towel and tried to pull away from him. "You're basically naked", he said getting annoyed. "All we have to do is take the towel off, fuck, and that will be that."

"Very funny, get the fuck out of my room so I can get dressed", I said as I walked to the door with a bitchy smile.

"Fine I'll go fuck Lucy and she can tell you all about what you're missing", he threatened. I just pushed him out of my room and slammed the door in his face. Is it going to work between us? It seems like all he wants to do is get me in bed. I got dressed blow dried my hair, curled it and did my makeup in 30 minutes.

"Wow, I'm good", I chuckled.

I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. Lucy walked in. "Tell me", I looked at her.

"What are you talking about", she said confused.

"How good was it?", I questioned as I gave Sammy the death glare "Was Sammy's dick so good and hard when he pounded into you?"

"Gabby, we didn't fuck", Sammy said before she could answer. "I was going to do it, but it just isn't worth it."

"Sammy, I understand if you don't want me", I said as I looked away from him hoping that my tears wouldn't spill over.

"What? Gabby I do want you"

"Promise me something", I said as I looked up.

"Anything"