four

Gabby

After we arrived home from the fair Lucy and Jack left to her room. Yes she has a room at my house. Sammy and I were just about to do the same when I decided to include Johnson knowing how bad he was hurt by Jack and Lucy always leaving him behind.

"So, what do y'all want to?", I questioned. They both shrugged.

"Netflix it is", Johnson said in his British accent as he dashed off to the kitchen for snacks.

My breath hitched as Sammy's hand inched up my thigh. I shoved it away and whispered "not now". I didn't want Johnson to see us. He walked in with popcorn, sour gummy worms, and three cokes.

"Johnson?", I asked pretending to be confused.

"Yes", he said with an equal reaction.

"Are you my stalker", I said trying not to crack.

"What? No!", he said wide eyed.

"Well, these are my three favorite snacks and I just don't know how you'd know that"

"Better start closing the blinds babe", Sammy joked with us.

Final Destination started and we all sat on the long couch. I sat in the middle because Johnson is just like a brother honestly and I don't think I will ever see him as anything else.

"OH YES!", we heard from upstairs. We all turned to eachother and busted out laughing. I shook my head knowing they were having sex up there, while we are all down here listening.

"Get it jack. Get it!", Sammy yelled. I grabbed his arm, very embarrassed.

"I'm tired", I said as the end credits popped up.

Jack sighed, "Gabby?"

"Yes, Jack" I replied.

"Can I please stay?", he asked.

"Of course you can", I smiled. "You can either sleep in James' room or my parents because Lucy now lives in the guest room."

"And her horny boyfriend", Sammy smirked.

"Sammy, you know you get horny to"

"Only for you babe", he winked.

"James' room it is", Jack said as he ran off to bed shaking his head.

Sammy stood up and met my eyes. He stared at me for along time until I started kissing him passionately. One of his hands came up and cupped my cheek and the other snuck around my waist, down to my butt. After minutes of a hard core making out, I bent down and got on my knees.

I hooked my fingers around Sammy's gym shorts, and started slowly pulling them down as I looked up at Sammy and batted my eyelashes. One more tug and I would see Sam entirely. I heard Lucy's door open and Jack say "I am going to get a water". Sammy quickly pulled up his pants and we sat down on the couch.

We both sighed and Sammy placed his hand on my thigh and gave me a quick forehead kiss. "I guess we better get to bed", I said.

"Night, babe", he said as he kissed my lips softly.

I showed him my parents room, and got him situated. "I love you", Sam said quietly as I was walking out of the room. There was no sincerity in his voice. "Love you to Samuel", I said questioning everything I have ever felt about him for the hundredth time since I met him.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall. "Night Guys!", I yelled. I heard various "nights", and then stepped into my room. I took of my clothes and slipped a t-shirt over my head. I tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep.