two

Gabby

"I'm so confused", I said to Lucy as I sprawled out on the bed and rubbed my temples trying to get rid of the headache that I knew was about to form.

"About what, Gabby?", she said as she folded her freshly dried clothes.

"I'm just having so many mixed emotions right now", I groaned as I thought of Sammy. I'm supposed to hate him. I have always hated him. But now I think I am falling for him. This week has been something else, Sammy and I have gotten really close.

"Do you want to talk about?", Lucy asked snapping me out of my daydream.

"Nah, I'm good", I said as I played on my phone.

"I have something to get your mind off these mixed emotions", Lucy said with the look.

"What", I groaned as I rolled over.

"Let's invite Sammy and the Jack's over. I mean it is Saturday", she said bracing herself for my answer.

"Alright sounds fun", I said as I headed to the closet.

"Wait what? No "I hate Sammy" or "No I'm not doing this", she asked me weirded out.

"Oh believe me I still hate him", I lied.

"There's my Gabby", Lucy laughed.

I got dressed. I wore a pair of PINK gray sweatpants that had "Pink" in black letters on the butt and a plain black t-shirt with a pocket.

*Samuel: Be there in five, don't bother wearing any clothes*

*Me: Okay will do*

*Samuel: Woah*

*Me: What?*

*Samuel: That's the first time you haven't fought back*

*Me: Whatever see you in a sec*

Did I really just blow my cover. Shit. Within minutes the doorbell rang. I ran to get it. I fixed my hair then opened the door. "Hey guys", I said as I flashed my white smile.

"What happened to our agreement", Sammy whispered in my ear.

"We have to save that for the bedroom", I said as I winked.

"Gabrielle, did you just flirt with me?", he asked shock.

"Don't call me that", I said as I walked off.

"Another one to add to the list", he yelled.

"Let's play Truth or Dare", I yelled not knowing if the other three were close.

"Let's do it", Johnson yelled as he came in the living room.

"Leggo", said Jack as he came in with Lucy on his back. We all sat down and they picked Sammy to go first.

"Alright, I choose Gabby. Truth or dare?", he asked me.

"Dare, always", I challenged him.

"Ok strip", He smirked.

"Sammy", I whined.

"Strip", he laughed and showed his big white smile.

"No, Sammy", I groaned.

"Whatever, good girl", he said. The game kept going as at there regretting wanting to play this.  

"Well, your turn", Lucy pointed at me.

"Ok, so it is not really Truth or Dare but oh well", I said. They all gave me confused looks. "Ok so raise your hand if you're not a virgin", Sammy and Jack both raised their hands.