1𝐱01 ˢᵗᵉᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗᵒⁿᵉ

🚓🚓𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🚓🚓

Today is my first day at work and i was both nervous and excited to be a cop, it was instilled in me to be the best i could be and never let no one see you vulnerable so it was hard to keep my nervouness under control.

I shook it off and put on my uniform, i looked in the mirror for a second before i took in a deep breath and nodded to myself walking away from the floor mirror and to my bed where my gun belt was laying, i grabbed it and put it on.

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

I made it to District 21 and walked through the doors to see non other than aunt Trudy standing behind the Sargents desk, once she saw me she smiled real big and said.

Trudy: Well, if it isn't little Voight. I haven't seen you since you went to the academy!

She said as she came from behind the bull pin and hugged me gaining looks form all the other officers in the room, she pulled away from me and looked at the on-lookers and said.

Trudy: What are you looking at?! Mind your buisness!

After she said that they all quickly got back to their own tasks, i couldn't help but chuckle gaining an amused look from Aunt Trudy.

Andrew: I see you still have your charm Aunt Trudy...

We both laughed at that then she motioned for me to follower back to her desk, once she was behind her desk i said.

Andrew: Well, i'm here for my first shift, who you got for my partner?

She gave me a sly look and pulled out a file looking through it before she looked up at me and said.

Trudy: Your partner is one Kim Burgess, she is in the locker room you can't miss her she has an innocent face... This job with eat her up...

We shared a chuckle then grabbed the patrol route we will be on today and made my way toward the locker room. Once i got there i looked around until i saw a woman sitting on a bench with a man standing next to her talking, i gave them some time and before he left he said to her.

???: Just think about it, you don't have to answer now... Just think about it...

Once he said that she nodded at him and he walked away, he saw me waiting on her and smiled while he said.

Ruzak: Protect her, she is the only thing i care about... My name is Adam Ruzak, remember it if you let her get hurt...

I nodded firmly at him before he pat my shoulder and walked away, once he was gone i walked up to Kim making her look up at me and smiled.