ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃⁿ ᵒˡᵈ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

🚓🚓𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🚓🚓

Over the past week on the job i have been trying to make dad proud and i hope i am, right now i just got done with my workout reutine. And i was lucky cause today was my day off, if im being honest i'd rather be at Station 21 but hey better not piss off the higher ups this early in my career.

I just got done with punching bag and was about to start on my pull ups until i heard my doorbell ring, i grabbed a towel and put it around my neck as i walked up the stairs and to the front door. Once i got there i opened it to see Erin standing there and once she saw that i had no shirt on she looked me up and down until i cleared my throat and said with a smile.

Andrew: Yo Lindsey! Eyes up here!

I said as i motioned to my eyes making her break whatever thought she had in her mind and shook her head before she said.

Erin: Y-Yeah, i was just wondering since you had a day off we could do what we used to do when we were in high school....

After she said that she looked down and then back up at me with that gorgeous smile that made her my first love.

Andrew: So bowling then Murrays burger shack?

Erin: Yeah, i missed going there with you....

Andrew: Ok let me go get dressed, come on in and make yourself at home.

I said with a smile as i let her in and went up stairs to get changed. Once i made it to my room i quickly changed and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the outcome. I had on nike hightops, blue jeans, a white tee shirt, and a hoodie. While i was getting ready Erin yelled up at me.

Erin: I can't believe you still live in this house, Camille loved this old house... Remember when we helped her every weekend to make this a flip?

I smiled at the memory me and Erin shared of my mom before she died and said as i walked down the stairs.

Andrew Yeah, i couldn't sell it once we got it done... To many good memories...

When i said that she turned around from the couch in the living room and looked at me and blushed a little at seeing me which made me chuckle. I came up to her and took the keys from the counter and said.

Andrew: Well, you coming Er?

Erin: I can't believe you still call me that...

She said with a chuckle while she got off the couch and came over to me as i opened the door, once we were outside she began to walk to her undercover cruiser when i said.

Andrew: Oh no Miss Lindsey, today we ride in style.

She looked at me confused then her eyes widened while watching me go over to my garage as she said.

Erin: No... You still have it?

She said with a smile as i opened the garage door and looked back at her with a smile while i said.

Andrew: You know it babygirl....

The door fully opened and we both looked at the work of art that me and dad brought back from the dead.