Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— į¶ įµƒā±Ź³Źø įµ—įµƒĖ”įµ‰Ė¢ įµƒŹ³įµ‰ įµįµƒįµˆįµ‰ įµ’į¶ 

🚓🚓𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅🚓🚓

Paramedics rush in a man that is barely cinging to life, one was on top of the victim doing compressions while the other wheeled them into Chicago Med.

Gabby: Two GSW's to the chest, one hit a major artery and the other scrapped his heart.

Gabby said from her position on top of the victim while the doctor asked.

Doctor: What his name?

Shay: His name is Andrew Voight...

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

A few minutes after Andrew went into surgery Hank, Al, and Erin rushed into the hospital and stopped in front of the nurses station.

Al: We are looking for Andrew Voight...

Nurse: He is surgery right now, but i will let you know when the doctor is available.

After she said that Hank slammed his hand down on the desk and said.

Hank: THAT'S MY LITTLE BOY....

Erin and Al pulled him away from the desk and into the waiting room as Antonio came up to them with a file and handed it to Al while he said.

Antonio: His neighbours said it was just another morning until they heard the shots, one was looking out the window and saw a man ring Andrew's doorbell and when he opened it...

Antonio didn't finish the sentence as Al looked over the file while Erin and Hank were barely keeping it together.

Al: It says here they found him in just a pair of blue nike shorts and a towel around his neck...

Hank: Andrew loves to work out every morning...

Erin: Yeah, he always said " A healthy body is a happy body."

Antonio: You know you two can't come near this right?

They both looked at Antonio and hesitantly shook their heads as Al got up from the seat next to Hank and said.

Al: Don't worry Hank, Erin, we will find this S.O.B. and when we do...

Antonio: He won't know what hit him...

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

Antonio:The guy didn't even try to cover his tracks, he was one Edwardo Alvarez, Andrew and Burgess picked his brother up on a drugs charge....

Antonio said to Hank and Erin while they looked on at Andrew in the ICU hooked up to machines.

Al: When they got him to the squad car Alvarez' brother lunged for Burgess' gun and aimed it at her but Andrew shot him one time in the head...

Antonio: It was quick and clean, ruled as a justifiable shooting by the DA....

Hank: Tell me about this Alvarez...

Hank said as he kept looking in on his son while Erin finally worked up the courage to go into the room were Andrew was.

Antonio: He is the leader of the gang Los Aztecas...