The Beginning

18 years later...
Keion POV
I woke up. My head was throbbing. I turned around and saw Jase. I hopped outta bed as soon as possible. I rushed downstairs and saw my mom. It smelled good in the kitchen she was making waffles, fruit salad, and some bacon. Jessica,my mom said, "Good Morning darling." I gave her a hug. I sat down at the island. I was staring at the stairs. "Wassup...ooooo..I see, you act like I didn't know Jase was here,huh?!" My mom said. I began to laugh. I ran back upstairs. My door was still closed. I walked in I didn't see Jase. I heard the door close behind me. He began kissing me. I felt my body getting close to his. I had to stop. "Where's my phone?!" I said pushing him away. Jase began to put his shirt on. He went in my bathroom. My phone was no where to be found. Until Jase came out brushing his teeth holding my phone in his hand. I checked the time it was 8:05am. I have time to get ready for school.

Jase POV
I was brushing my teeth. Until I found her phone in the cabinet. I gave it to her. I went back in the bathroom. I started to take a shower. I waited till the water was warm then I hopped in. I let the warm water drizzle down my back. It was relaxing.

Jessica POV
These waffles smell so good. I called out," Breakfast is ready is ready!" I heard Keion come down the stairs. She almost fell I started to laugh. "Mom how old are you?" Keion asked. "I'm 34!" I said.

Keion POV
I knew she was young but not that young. I text Kei'Arah- Good Mornin bestie
Me-Wassup boo
Kei'arah-My momma cookin breakfast!
Me-Oh mines 2
Kei'arah-Ight see u at school
Me-Ight
Kei'arah-Oh yeah tell yo ma I said hey
Me-Ight
I grabbed me a plate of food and I was checking my Instagram. I liked all of Kei'arah pictures. Kei'Arah is my bestfriend. For some reason we click. She like a sista to me. But..anyways what is Jase doing upstairs.

10 min later...
I was done eating. I ran upstairs to my room and Jase was layin down on my bed with a white t-shirt and some grey joggers. He had his blue and orange Nike socks on. He looked at me. "Wassup" he said. I went to the bathroom and ignored him. I heard the bed creak so I know he was off of my bed.

Jase POV
"Good Mornin!" I said to Ms.Brown. "Good Moring!" She handed me a plate. I took what I wanted and ate it. Wassup wit Keion. She can't be ignoring me like that. If she keep it up. She gone see what's gone happen.

Keion POV
I got ready I put on some white distressed skinny jeans with a black crop-top with my black bow sandals. I got my black purse, my keys, my phone, and my textbook and was out the door.

Jase POV
I saw Keion walk out the house. "So I guess she just gone leave me!" I said laughing. Ms.Brown waved at me goodbye. I put on my black Nike slippers. I saw her touching up her makeup in the car. I got in the car. It was quite.

Keion POV
I was doing my makeup in the car. Until Jase got in the car. He said,"What you need makeup for to cover up that beautiful face." I looked at him and said,"Why you don't use makeup to cover up that ugly face?!" He began to laugh. "You got everything?" I asked him. He's like a big baby sometimes. I started to backup out of the driveway. Jase was lookin out the window. He was also on his phone. Why is he always on his phone? We pulled up to the school. I was on my phone for a while, and put the car in park and got out. Kei'Arah ran to me. "Tell me why Andre had text me talkin bout some wassup and I was like... Wait Kei who dat boy is who just came out yo car?" Kei'Arah said. I looked at her stupid. "Get a good look at him." I said. "Oh dats,umm... Jase!" 'Arah said. I said, "Yeah, so what about Andre?" Jase walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. Then he just went to his class. Me and 'Arah have the same classes. "So you know the new boy,Andre, he had text me talkin bout wassup and den he was like oh so I was wonderin how yo bestfriend was doin?, I was like oh so you got FEELINS fa ha huh?? He was like no!!" I cut Kei'Arah and said,"Wait did you just hear that?!" "Hear what??" Kei'Arah said. "I thought we was the only ones in the hallway!!" I yelled. Ms.Breana came in the hallway and said,"Girls go to class!!" Kei'Arah said,"Imma text you Ight?" I looked at her and said, "We in the same class!"
End of the day!!