Why?!

Jess POV
It was 7:00am. I opened my eyes and saw Jase sitting on the edge of my bed. "What's going?" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes. "What now?!" He said. "What are you talking about?" I said trying to get out of my bed, but Jase pushed me down. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. Jase punched me in my face with so much force. I screamed. Jase ran out of my room. I felt my nose bleed. I ran to the bathroom. I couldn't breath. "Jase!, Jase!!" I called out. I started to cry. "He just don't know!" I said to myself.

~Flashback
It was my 18th birthday. Jase was 15. He just met Keion. My mom told me to go to the store to get some barbecue sauce. I grabbed my keys and was out the door. I was texting my bestfriend, Kei'Arah. She knew who Keion was. As I was walking to my car I bumped into some dude. He seemed younger then me. "Oh I'm so sorry." He said. I looked up. "Oh, it's my fault, what's your name?" I asked him. "Oh, I'm Andre, me and my dad just moved down here." He said. "Oh, well nice of meeting you." I said. He started to walk again. He then paused. "Can I have your number?!" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah!" I said. He gave it to me. I got in my car. I realized I had a text message from a number.

Text messages:
Andre: happy birthday
Me: thxs

I drove to the store and got the barbecue sauce. I went back home. I text Andre that he can come over.

15min later...
I sawAndre walk in with a tall man. He looked around and sat on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table. Andre looked at me. "Hey!" He said. "Hey, who's that man?!" I asked him rolling my eyes. "Oh, sorry bout him that's my dad." He said. Jase came down the hall with some black basketball shorts on and a red shirt with his red and black basketball socks on. "Hey, who this?" He asked me. "That's Andre he just moved down here." I said. "Oh, he seems younger than you." Jase said confused. "I know cuz he is." I said. Jase took a pork-chop and took a big bite out of it and walked back in his room with his phone in his hand. I saw Keion and Kei'Arah walk through the door. "Here they go!!" I called out giving Kei'Arah a hug. Keion was on her phone. "Don't be huggin my bestfriend like dat and leave me here waiting!" Keion said joking. Jase came out of his room. Keion saw him and ran to him. Jase leaned in to kiss her. Keion went in Jase room that was the last time I saw her that day. I was enjoying myself with my bestfriend on my side. I felt someone rubbing against me. I turned around and saw Andre's dad. I moved away from him. I couldn't find Andre. I forgot about it. Then I saw his dad against me again. I ran to my room. I was just checking my Instagram until I heard my door open. It was Andre's dad. "What do you want from me?" I yelled. "You!" He said. His dad began to rub on me. I pushed him away. Be threw me on the bed. I was screaming. "Get away from me." He began to kiss me everywhere. I started crying. "Move!, please leave me alone." I called out. He was trying to take my clothes off. "No, move!" I yelled. Andre walked in. He was shocked. "Dad!, what are you doing?" Andre said. Kei'Arah came in. She was angry. She took out her pepper spray and sprayed Andre's dad in his eyes. "That's what you get for messin wit my bestfriend!" Kei'Arah yelled. His dad was wobbling everywhere. Andre threw the keys at him. "Go home, you already abused my mom!, go home!" Andre said kicking him. Kei'Arah ran to me and gave me a big hug. "You alright?" She asked me. I was just crying in her shoulders. Andre told Kei'Arah to leave. She left. Jase was sleep so he didn't know anything so was my mom. Andre told me,"I lost my sisters because of him." I looked at him and said, "Really?!" Andre said,"Yeah, my sisters there names are Keion and Kei'Arah. My mom gave them up for adoption." I was in shock. "So they don't know that they're sisters?!" I asked. "They don't, they were adopted by two different families and we are goin to keep it that way. Don't tell them nothing and I am going to handle my father, ok?" Andre said. I nodded my head. He leaned in and kissed me. That was the last time I saw Andre until he began to go to Jase's school. That's what jade don't know.
~Flashback over
I was still crying. I still caught my breath. Jase walked in the bathroom. "I'm sorry!" He said. He hugged me. We were hugging for a long time. "But you still didn't answer my question!" He said. I didn't say nothing. "You'll find out." Jase went to school. I text Andre.
Text messages:
Me: so Jase wanna know?
Andre: don't tell him nothing
Me: ik it's just that what we have to do wit Keion mom?
Andre: we have to tell her
Me: it feel like we don't know nothin
Andre: I'm bought pass by my mom Riley house after school
Me: ok I'm goin to by Keion house by Jessica in a few
Andre:?
Me: HUH?!
Andre: nun
Me:ok✌️
What don't they know