The killing!!

Keion POV
I went to bed. I was really scared. I heard footsteps in the hall. I looked under my bed and grabbed my bat. I was ready. I heard the stairs creek a little. I peeked my head out of my door. I saw a short man. He was wearing all black. He act like I can't see him. The hall light is on. I then saw my mom come out the room. Her smile was so big. Who is that man?! I thought he was tryna rob us. "Did you do it?!" My mom asked. The man said,"Yea, I'll do anything for you." My mom saw that my door was open. I hurried back to my bed. She peeked in and closed the door. I kept thinking who is that man?!

Jase POV
All I heard was footsteps. Jess wasn't even home. I walked around the house. I heard the front open. I saw Jess. "Wassup bro!!" I ran down the hall. Before I closed the door. It was a short man wearing all black. "Oh sorry, how you doin??" The man said. I looked at the man and yelled at my sister. "Who this man is?!" Jess said,"Gain some respect!!" I rolled my eyes. I continued playin my game. It was 10:30pm. I over heard my sis and that man talking. "I killed him!!" He yelled. "Why?!, Why would you do that?!" My sis yelled. "Shhhh...don't wake him up!!" He said.

Jess POV
Finally, he killed him. In my head I'm like thanks Andre. I just don't Jase and Keion to find out. "Oh yeah I was in that hallway one day. And I saw Keion, she almost caught me. But I then was like let me leave." Andre said. "At least you did what I told you to do?!" I said. Andre said,"Who's next?!" I said,"Keion's stepmother."
How do Jess know about Andre?!
What are they up too?!

What will Jase do?!