Once Again

Jess POV
I heard Kei'arah in the hall wit ha loud mouth ass. We boutta talk. "So, why he shot him?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Ok, so this morning he punched me and he came by Keion and he saw that me and Andre was there." Kei'Arah seemed lost. I forgot she don't click right.

Kei'Arah POV
I was confused. Wtf.! Is she talkin bout. Jess looked at me and said, "Come in da room wit me, Jase, and Andre." I hesitated a little. "Come on girl I ain't gone kill ya.!" Jess said laughing. I sat down on the bed wit Jase. "So basically, you remember yo real daddy, huh.?" Jess asked me. "Yea, I just don't wanna remember what had happened!" I said. Jess looked at me, I looked at Andre. It was completely silent. Jess started crying. Jase was starting to fall asleep. I nudged him a lil and he would jump up. Andre was giving Jess a hug. Andre took over. "Well, we killed Rob cuz Jessica was like kill him cuz Jessica knew what had happened cuz she was there when it happened and she promised me and Jess dat she was gone give us our money but she never did so dats how we ended up here!" I looked around. "Good! And I don't want Keion ta find out nun of dis BS," I continued,"I'm serious!"
I was about to walk out the room, "And my momma done kicked me out so I'm livin wit Jase!" I said laughing. Everybody started laughing.

Keion POV
I saw Kei'Arah walk out the room. I looked at her. "You know everything okay.!" She told me. I looked at her. "Look at me, look at me, I'm tired of people holding all these secrets away from me!" I yelled. Jess came out. "Aye, whatever we're holding from you is helping you continue your life and leading you into good decisions!" Jess said seriously. Andre told Jess, "Come on I'm ready ta go! Nurse Katherine walked up to me and said, "Aww...guess what Jase is now released from the hospital!" I started to laugh. "Thanks, I'm going home!" I gave Kei'Arah a hug.

Jase POV
"Come on girl, you takin me home.!" I said. Kei'Arah looked at me. "Boy, where Ima sleep at?" Kei'Arah said.

Where she goin to sleep at.??