Where my money at?!

Jess POV
I was alright. I had to by Keion people. I pulled up to her house. I text Andre, but I saw that he was already there. I knocked on the door. "Oh hey, you must be Jase's sister." Jessica said. I nodded my head. I walked in and Andre was behind me. "Oh sorry I didn't see you there." She said. "Oh you gone see more than me in a second." Andre said. Keion rushed down the stairs. "Oh hey boo!" Keion said giving me a hug. "What you doing here?, and hey Andre!" She continued. "Umm...weren't you supposed to be at school!" I said. She rolled her eyes and went back upstairs. Jessica whispered,"I know your here for the money but..." Andre cut her off,"No but, where's my money!" He sounded angry. "I don't have it yet!" Jessica called out. Andre stood next to her and whispered,"Where's my money, I killed him, he gone, you promised me, and you know what I said if you didn't have it!" Andre started to choke her and pulled out a gun. "Where's my money?!" He said through his teeth. I was laughing. "I even told you she wasn't gone have yo money, so that's yo problem!" I said. "Shut up!" He said pointing the gun towards me. I chuckled. "Shoot me, I want you too! I guess you don't remember either!" I said tearing up a little. He looked at me and dropped the gun and he let Jessica go. Keion came rushing down. "What is going on down here?" She said. Jase walked through the door. It would be him.

Jase POV
I walked into Keion house. I saw Keion with her arms folded, Jessica on the floor gasping for air, a gun on the counter, Andre and Jess. "Oh, so you want more!" I said walking towards Jess. Jess flinched and I heard a gunshot. It hit me in my shoulder. Keion screamed. I saw Jess and Andre run out. I was holding my hand on my wound. "Jase, Jase, Jase!!" I heard Keion's voice in a distance. All of a sudden I'm bein rushed to the hospital. I was in the back of the ambulance and I was out.

Keion POV

I was in the back of the ambulance with Jase. Why did Andre shoot him? What did Jess want more of? Why isn't he telling me anything? I started to cry. I saw a flatline. All I heard was beeps. I saw them restart his heart. I was holding his hand. "Please stay with me!!" I cried out. "So what happened?" The man asked me. " I don't know, I saw him come in the door and then Andre shot him!" I cried in my sweater. "It's going to be ok." He said. We got to the hospital. He was sent straight to the medical room. I was in the waiting room. "Keion?" I heard a woman voice call out. "Yes!" I said. "Remember me, I'm Nurse Katherine" She said. I shook my head. "Oh, but why you here?" She asked me. "Well...my boyfriend, Jase got shot." I said looking down. "Oh,well I gotta go, see ya later twin!" She said getting up. Twin! I said in my head. I was confused. Maybe I'm just the wrong person. I don't know. I was worried bout Jase. No one updated me. I saw Jess come in. I rolled my eyes. "I guess you got an eye problem!" She said. "I guess you gotta problem!" I said raising my voice. "Look her lil girl ion know who you gettin loud wit but I know it ain't me cuz you could end up where yo lil boyfriend!" She said. I turned away from her. "I am talkin to you, who else imma be talkin to last time I check you wasn't Casper the friendly ghost." She stood up and bent down in front of me. "You lucky you around all these old people cuz ion wanna give them no heart attack, when they see me draggin yo ass across this hospital." She said threating me. I laughed. "You know you say you gone do stuff but ion see you doin it so why would I wanna get scared?" I said. Jess looked at me and said,"You lucky you got my brotha cuz if I never met Kei'Arah you would've never been in the picture!" She whispered to me. I chuckled. I imagined myself punching her so that she could pass out. I thought I was imaging that but it really happened. A nurse came to her helping her. She was out for like 2 minutes or so probably even longer. She got up wobbling and said,"This isn't over!" I laughed.
What's not over?!
Is Keion really worrying about the nurse calling her twin?