Chapter 11: AWOL

A/N: Omg Dev writing a chapter?

I've been a bit busy and I got a new Shiba Inu (Tobi) and work has been... work.

Tobi needs 5k dollar surgery next month and I'm.

I've got a gofund me with 600 dollars.

RIP

Blue wasn't exactly happy with what Erratum had decided to do behind their back, but he was thankful Verse was just as stubborn as the god. When the human-avatar version of Verse explained what the god had commanded before they vanished, he had initially found it a little excessive. Once he realized Addendum knew where they were and how to get into Erratum's once impenetrable realm, he understood why the other had chosen what they did.

"Alright!"

Ink wiped the sweat from his forehead, grinning brightly as he looked over this new realm. Fresh stood beside him, observing it as well. He had a set of spray paint cans at either side of his waist and a smear of colour on his nasal bridge. The creative god clapped his champion on the shoulder with another wide grin.

"Not bad! This makes creating stuff way easier." Ink commented though Fresh was sweating a bit from just trying to keep up with the enthusiastic creator. The creator certainly made this stuff look easy.

"Yeah, I guess so," Fresh replied as he glanced around. It was decent, a good start, at least. There was still a lot to go, but it was liveable for now. "Not gonna be the same without Errata, though." He frowned as he observed their work.

Ink gave a soft hum of an acknowledgement as he strapped his broom to his back. "Maybe, but they're doing this for everyone's safety. I can respect that." He nodded before glancing at Verse. The humanoid avatar was floating there, expression ever unchanging.

"It will be the Omegaverse, for now. I world within a world, outside of the world."

"That makes literally no sense, but okay." Ink agreed, not about to argue the matter with the program. "So it's cut off from everything else, right? No one can find it?" He checked with a slight frown. "Including Errata, right?"

"Correct, so long as no one gives away its location." Verse responded as they hovered there.

"And do not worry about them. They won't be alone in whatever endeavour they've decided to take up. I may not be able to follow safely, but they didn't forbid me from informing others of their intent."

--------------------------------

Erratum gave a quiet sigh as they glanced behind them for a moment. They didn't truly have a plan of action, but they knew they had to lead the malicious glitch as far away from the others as possible. That was the only way to keep them safe—an infinite game of hide-and-seek.