5

Devika pov

Are u guys insane !!!!how can u all decide my marriage. That too with the person I hate.
Naveen:we know it was us who told u stop loving him.but it's also better for u that now u can marry abhi.
Devika:what happen to his wife.
Naveen:she left him after year saying she was just using him.
Devi:nd the great royal king want to force me to this stupid marriage just to make their son happy wow.....I will not marry him.
Dd:devika please marry abhiram
Devi:dad u all pushing me into this.....u all are so selfish  naveen bhai u too just because I loved him nd he don't u all pushed me away nd now just because their so call king wants a wife u are sending me their.???why u guys are ruining my life.
Dm:devika u are marrying him that's it.
Dd:yes.....
Devi:fine....I will but I will never forgive u all......

Time skip

Abhi don't know who he is getting married......but he only knows that he met her backthen.

He is just getting married for his grandparents.

It was direct wedding no engagement.

Devi ignored everyone ex her bhabhi nd Kiara.all are having breakfast when devika gave keys to her bhabhi.

Devi:bhabhi this is Kiara gift from me as I was not there any of urs nd Kiara marriage or becoming aunty its a gift for both.
Moni:there is no need devi I'm happy that u are here.
Devi:still I wanted to gift u both.
Moni:where this keys belong too??
Devi:its a apartment in glory apartments for Kiara but u nd her can use it nd I named it on Kiara.
All:what!!!!
Naveen:how did u get that apartment devi ???it's one of the expensive apartment...
Dd:yes.....one apartment cost 3crores.
Devi:I purchased it with my own money....
Dm:where do u work baby
Devi:don't call me baby mom........nd I'm ceo of emeralds.
Naveen:don't joke devi......
Devi:I am forcing u all to believe me but I hope no one tell this to outsiders also to those royals.....I like privacy.

Devi left to her room leaving shocked sharma.

Their heart felt proud that their baby is youngest ceo.but they are sad that she hate them for forcing her into marriage.

Naveen: wait that means abhi nd devi both are devil's of business world.
Dm:what??I know about abhi but what about devi's??
Naveen:mom Maya aka devika is ruthless.....in business world but she is more ruthless then abhi.
Dm:wow.....

Devi was talking to her Friends nd told them to come India for her Marriage they were shocked but told them everything.

Nd they were coming.

On other side
Abhi was working in his laptop when the door bang opened he looked up to see his friends.......arguing about something. Abhi looked annoyed.

Abhi:why the hell u all arguing at the door.
Ajay:bro naveen dropped a big bomb just now.

Abhi looked at naveen who is nervous.
Abhi:what is it naveen??
Naveen:abhi I just telling u just because it's ur family wanted it not her....well the girl u are going to marry is my sister devika.

Abhi eyes widened in shock.......

Naveen:yes ur grandparents nd aunty felt devika is perfect nd loved u truly so they told us to make devika accept the proposal

Ajay:why force when only abhi is forced into this.
Naveen: after devika got to know u are the groom she rejected till end but later mom ordered her or she will kill herself so she accepted.

Abhi was lost nd shocked after hearing devi rejected him.....he wanted to see her nd he didn't know she is back to India.

To be continued........