8

ABHI POV
wht the heck does she still love me???did I hurt her again......

I don't know what to sat hearing her broken voice made me guilty but suddenly she started laughing which made me think she lost her mind.

Devi:ho God u think urself so high mr.abhiram....do u think I still love u???sorry to say I don't love u anymore.let me clear u what actually happen here.

I came to India as I'm graduated nd now I can meet my family so I'm here nd they dropped the bomb that ur family want me to marry u but I rejected but looks like ur family threaten my family to marry u.

I am angry on my family that doesn't mean I will keep quite so I accepted the marriage so my family is safe.

So naturally this is what it is.

Ho by the way where is ur wife..??.

Abhi face changed hearing his ex name.he saw a smile on devika face which showed she is embarrassing him.

He didn't say anything nd went to sleep......his head is hearing him because of devika words.

He is shocked that his family forced bith of them but now he cant talk about it as everything is done.

Devika sat on the couch which is big enough to sleep.

Next morning:
Devika woke up due to alarm.she rubbed her eyes.......she decided do gyming after 4 days as they have small rasam nd had to do it.

She looked at the bed to see empty.she thought he left for gym.

She went to take shower.

She came out after showering nd got ready

She came out after showering nd got ready.just then she heard door open she turned to see abhi all sweating.

Abhi was staring at devi who was looking so beautiful. He was lost in her.he didn't notice devi was now standing in front of him.

Devi:u can take pic it stays for longer
Abhi:I was not staring at u I was thinking something.
Devi:hmm....if u done then move I have to go down.

Abhi moved nd devi left.

Devi came down to see all sitting in living room.she went nd touched elders feets but they stopped her saying daughter don't touch feets but hug them.

Mom:devi beta today is first rasoi so make something sweet.
Devi:ok mom but I can make breakfast too.
Mom:but-
Devi:its ok mom I can make it.
Mom smiled nd nodded.

Devika started to make breakfast nd sweet the maid showed her where the ingredients placed.

After sometime devika told the maids to place the dishes on dining room nd she went to call others.

Swetha:wow bhabhi it taste so good
Devi:thank u.

All started to compliment ex abhi who wants to compliment but he couldn't.

After breakfast maid brought sweet dish which was

All moaned after tasting the halwa.

Soon All gifted devika .swetha nd arjun promised to be with her in every situation.

Dada nd dad gave her gold bangles,mom dad gave her Dimond jewelry, kaka nd kaki gave her gold necklace .

Arjun:bhai u didn't give bhabhi any gift.
Abhi:I forgot I will give her later.

Devi didn't said anything.

Kaki:swetha why don't u show ur bhabhi around or she will get confused later.

Swetha nodded nd took her around.........

After tour mom said some relatives are coming to see her as they didn't attend the wedding.devika nodded her head.

To be continued......