3

Mrs.rajput pov:
I was looking at my son who is working nd completely ignoring me.i came here to talk to about his second marriage I can't see my child like this.

But he is not even ready for listen to me.but I will not back down this time...I have more power support nd they are his grandpa.

I went to papa room nd knock the door was opened .

Gp:what happen bahu??u look tensed.
Me:papa I don't know what to do....abhi I can't see him like this.....please make him understand its not his fault that woman cheated on our son but he can't go on like this.
Gp:I know.......let's talk to him.i miss my old grandson who used to smile nd was happy.

Later:

Elders were sitting inthe living room when abhi walked in.....when he saw all elders sitting he was confused but soon his Dada sa saw him nd told him to sit.

Abhi felt suspicious....but he sat down on single couch.
Gp:abhi I found a girl for u.......nd u are getting married.
Abhi:but-
Gp:I am not asking you but ordering you......nd if don't get married to her u can say bye to ur ceo post nd king place.

Saying this all left.....but all ex head were confused who is the girl.....so abhi's parents left to his parents room to ask about it.

While abhi was angry.he can't leave his business nd king place its not he don't want anyone to take his place but it's dangerous as he is king nd top business man.

He sighed nd left to his room......

Ad:dad did u find the girl??who is she??
Am:is she really good.
Gp:yes.....do u remember abhi's friend naveen??
Am:yes.....
Gp:his sister who created scene on his wedding day. She must be graduated nd she will be perfect nd mostly she loves him.
Ad:but dad.......I think she don't love him anymore we didn't accept her nd top of that because of us her parents sent her to aboard nd didn't talk to any of her family.
Gp:she is perfect for abhi nd u go nd talk to Sharma nd tell them to make her accept this wedding.

They nodded nd left.

Abhiram pov:
What the hell is happening???I dont want anyone in my life I can't just trust anyone now......but I also can't put my family in stress......let's see who is this girl nd I will clear things with her.

Devika was standing with victory smile.......her friends are jumping in happiness.

After leaving the boxing club devika nd her friends left to celebration.

Next day
Devi woke up because phone ringing continuesly.

Devi:hello.?
......
Devi:why suddenly mom.
.....
Devi:fine.....I will come mom bye.

Mona:what happen Bae??u look tensed
Devi:mom wants me to shift Rajasthan again.i don't want to go back I hate it.
Indu:but why she wants u back??
Devi:I think it must be because now I graduated nd they want me back .
Layla:if u shift to India then what about ur boxing nd office.
Devi:I will handle them from India. Lets enjoy this 4 days well.

All said yes.......

To be continued...........