7

Devika pov

What the fuck.....

When I hears what she said that we are using royal family for profits.....I'm done

Devika:ms.mohini what u do for living???nd Kiya or Neha whatever.....what u do for living??
Mohini:I I
Neha:I'm  going to join abhi company....why what u do or u decided to depend on bhai ??

Devi smirked which gave chills sharma's were shaking heads saying her keep quite.
Devi:well ms.mohini aren't u also depending on my in laws hardwork......nd about the depending well why will I depend on my husband when I am rich like him.
Mohini:what!!!did u do some un grateful things??bhai see I told u she is not better for abhi my daughter is better for abhi.
Devi:well what can I expect come from ur mouth.......well im the youngest billionaire Maya

Rajputs were shocked.
They didn't know abhi was in shock he looked at naveen who nodded.

Devi:well even if I don't use rajputs name I can work hard im not ur daughter who uses family power to get work.

Devika smiles with hint of devilish ..

Hukum:well im happy devika is perfect for abhi nd u both don't u dare to talk like that to my bahu.....she is queen of Rajasthan.

Both nodded but glared at devika who is now eating.

After eating it was now send off......sharma's came nd hugged but when naveen came to hug devi she ignored him making him sad.

Devi was not angry on them before but naveen.she is hurt by him so she decided to make him regret.

Abhi opened the car door for devi she sat without any word.

Time skip

Whole ride waa silent bothh were using their phone....abhi wanted to talk but no words came out. Nd devika she felt stares but she ignore it.

Soon they reached.....the palace it was looking same last she came.

Abhi's mom was holding arti plate.....nd devika kicked rice pot(do tell me what it is called so i can right here.)

Devika lighted diya in temple.

Time skip

After all rituals swetha nd her mother in law took devika to abhi room.

Devi:aunty im sorry
Mrs.rajput:why sorry beta??
Devi:well talking to ms.singh like that I couldn't keep quite when she insulted me nd my family
Mrs.rajput:beta first call me mom u are like my daughter nd about mohini....she deserve it.....no one likes her but we keep quite because she is princess of rajput but she crossed her lines.

Devika nodded nd soon they reached the room nd both left.

Devika sighed nd entered the room........she was looking at the interior design dark  theme.

Devika saw her suit case she went to vanity  nd started to remove her jewelry nd other things then she went to her suit case nd took her night wear nd went to shower after searching where is the washroom.

Devika came out start doing her skin care when the room door opened she know who it is but didn't say anything.

Abhi went to shower nd came out wearing

Ignore shoes nd other things

Abhi thought to clear himself to devika that he just married her for his family nd domt accept anything from him.

Abhi:devi?
Devi:yes?

Abhi:well i want to clear myself that dont expect anyrhing from me i just marry u for my family.lets just maintain dustance nd dont dare to use my family to get my attention.
Devi:how can u do this abhi.......i still love u why cant u give me a chance??

Abhi:stop it devi i  already-

Devi started to laughed...sudedenly making abhi confused

To be continued.....