6

AUTHOR POV
Today was the wedding of devika nd abhiram.......it's a simple wedding as abhi nd devi both don't want to have grand one........

it's a simple wedding as abhi nd devi both don't want to have grand one

Richi:I love wedding lehanga

Richi:I love wedding lehanga........I really want to wear this on my wedding but......😭

Devi was waiting to be taken to mandap

Devi was waiting to be taken to mandap.she was looking herself when door opened she turned to see her family.they had tears but devi didn't said or smile......she was little angry for forcing her in this marriage just because the royal family wanted too....what about her opinion.......???

One by one came nd hugged her but bhabhi eyes went on her abs nd was shocked.

Moni:princess u have abs.....u work out???

By on all saw her abs....nd gasped.
Devi:yes bhabhi......I love gym it's my favorite place.

Soon her friends came....nd said its time.

Devi's dad nd bro hold her hands nd walked down the aisle......to mandap

She as small smile to show that she is happy......she didn't look at abhi who is lost in her beauty.

Abhi pov:

Beautiful........is the only word came out of my lips.after many years I saw devika.....is she the same girl who always clinged to me nd innocent girl who loved me???

But by seeing smile I can see its a fake smile....nd I know it's because she was forced.....looks like she moved on from me.

But why does my heart hurt thinking she moved on......but back then she loved nd was not ready to leave me but she didn't see or attend her own brother's wedding.

Nd when she came back she is getting married.

I sighed nd got up to help devika on the mandap she took the hand without looking at me nd we both sat infront of agni ....

The prist told to fill vermillion nd then tie mangalsutra nd all clapped nd shower with flowers nd then stood up to take vows.

Note:well I don't know how wedding goes...but I read many Indian ff this days so I wrote little. I really want to have Hindu wedding nd I planned to have Hindu wedding with my late bf but he left in middle of our relationship........sigh.

Soon the Wedding ended.....both abhi nd devi took blessing from elders.

Mrs.rajput told them to have dinner.

They just nodded nd went to the dinning Table where everyone rajputs nd sharma including abhi nd devi friends sitting nd waiting for them.

Swetha nd arjun waved hands
Swetha :hello bhabhi......do u remember us??
Arjun:hi bhabhi.....
Devi thought for sometime nd nodded her head nd gave small smile.

Soon the food served.....but someone planned to destroy that peace.

Mohini:devika I heard u were sent away back then because u was planning to Destroy abhi wedding.
Devi:......
Neha:what can we accept from spoiled child mom.....I think she did because her family wanted it.

Devika was controlling herself if she blast she might break Neha nose.....nd while all know both mother nd daughter always do kalesh but they say anything because they don't want to hurt them they only talk back.

Abhi was about to reply but stopped when mohini said something which made devika blast

Mohini:first ur brother became close to abhi nd then ur parents nd u wicked girl who fell for abhi at that small age.scoffed.

Devika:don't!!!!! Don't u dare to insult my family they are better family I have.

To be continued........