Chapter 6 Sweet Revenge.

"It must be an accident. We were in our room this whole time." I said to her. "I'm just doing protocall. Just incase, please leave all customers alone, unless they talk to you." She said with a smile. "Will do." I said back. She walked off, and I closed the door. I let out a breath and walked back to Lisa and Diana. That was close.  

A little bit later we all went to bed, we woke up the next day and left the hotel, going back to our houses. Sunday was a long boring day. No text, nothing happened at all. Monday came around the corner and we woke up for school. Got ready-- doing our make-up, showering, and glamming up-- We got in the car and drove to school.  

Today at school, there was a poetry reading being held. Lisa, Diana, and I sat in the front row. We didn't feel like participating in something like this. A lot of the poems we didn't get. We just kinda stared at each other. Some poems were really cute, then there were those few you understood and you wish you didn't. Actually you wish the person never wrote it.  

Then one person came up to stage. Diana, Lisa, and I stared at each other. "Why is she presenting?" Diana asked. "I don't know, do you think she will?" I asked. She looked straight at us, giving us a evil twisted smile. Eve was about to perform her poem she wrote.  

"Hello, Fellow Class Mates. This is a poem I wrote, named Sleep With One Eye Open." Eve said in a dry voice. She started reading. "When you finally realize you're not alone. Don't forget to scream. But you'll be wasting your time. Because no one will hear you. You're not the best there is. Why would you even think you are?" She paused for a moment staring at us still. 

"I'm not afraid of you or anything you can do. Because I'm better than you. And you have no idea. How long I've been following you. Waiting to strike you down. Waiting until you realize. That you're going to die." She paused again taking a drink of water. Then she started reading from the paper again.  

"You shouldn't have messed with me. You should have realized the price you would pay. Didn't you think I would catch you in the act? Don't you realize I'm smarter than I seem? I never believed your lies. I never gave into your fake smile. But I send you nightmares every night. And I know every breath you take. And whenever you look behind you. It's always me..." She paused taking in a deep breath. She started reading again.  

"I can't believe you never realized. That all along I was playing your own game. How does it feel to be on the other side? So now you know what I can do. Now you know that I am the liar. And that you are the one. Who fell for my tricks. Come to me the evil within. Let my soul rest on the Devil's grin. I hope you learned to sleep with one eye open. Because you will never breath again..." She paused. 

"Thank You Guys." She walked off stage. All three of us couldn't stop staring at the stage. We didn;t know what to do, nor did we know what to say about what just happened. I turned my head slowly towards them. "Are you guys scared?" I asked. Then nodded there heads. 

We all got up and walked out of the auditorium. We had to get some fresh air, and to think. We all started to walk to the bathroom, we were about to turn the corner until we saw Nate and Eve talking. We hurried up and back up listening to there conversation.  

"Do you think it got to them?" Nate asked. Eve smiled. "Oh yeah, it got to them alright. Their faces were so puzzled." Eve said. Nate chuckled a little bit. "That was perfect." Eve said. "Okay, well I'm going to back in." Nate said. "Okay, I'll be in soon." Nate kissed Eve and walked back inside the auditorium.  

We walked past the corner and started going to the restroom. "You know I talked to her right?" Eve said. We all stopped and stood where we were. "Who?" I asked. She giggled for a minute. "Shelly. We were friends." Eve said. We all turned around. "She started to get tired of you, April. You think you boyfriend is safe? Maybe you should talk to him. Shelly and him were closer than you know." Eve said. As I was about to open my mouth she walked into the auditorium.