Chapter 10 The Truth Will Come in Time.

April's P.O.V. 

After I watched the news and sat there for a couple minutes, I went to police station. I had to see Alex. When I got to the police station I went to the front desk. "What can I do for you." A middle aged woman asked me. I licked my lips. "Yes, can I see Alex DeGarneo?" I asked her. She looked up at me. I kinda smiled. "Come with me." She said. 

She got up and walked me up to the third floor. She told me to sit down at the bench, and he would be out in a few minutes. She told a guard, and walked out of the room. A couple minutes later Alex walked out. He was in the orange jumpsuit, and had hand cuffs on his legs and arms. He sat down, and the officer un cuffed him. I picked the phone up, then he picked his up. 

He smiled at me. "Hey babe." He said. "Please don't say that. I'm here for answers, and I want them." I said. He looked at me. "I didn't kill her." He said to me. "Then explain to me the jacket, and this." I said pulling the photo out and putting it up to the window. He took a big gulp. "Yes I was with her. I won't lie to you about that." He said.  

"Why? Why were you with her?" I asked him. He took in a deep breath then exhaled. "We were partly seeing each other. We were sex buddie, nothing else. She called me up and told me to come to the woods. I knew what she wanted, so I brought a condom, shaggy clothes, and that hoodie." He said to me. 

"You brought that jacket with you. Well let me put this together. You guys were sex buddies. You brought all this stuff, She ended up dead." I paused. "She told you she didn't want you no more, and you got mad, and killed her. Blood got on the jacket, you washed it off, and then left her." I said. 

He opened up his mouth shocked. "No. We did have sex that. After that she put my jacket on, and I left with out. I haven't seen that jacket since then ight she went missing." He said to me. "How does it magically reappear in your house?" I asked him. "I don't know. I swear, I didn't kill her." He said to me. "You lied to me. Why did you never tell me you knew her." I said. 

He rubbed his face real quick. "She didn't want you to know, and after I met you and knew who you were, I didn't want you to either." He said to me. "Why didn't want me to know?" I asked him. "She didn't want you taking me from her. She said you steal all the boys away from her." He said. I raised an eyebrow.  

"What else did she say to you?" I asked. He licked his lips and coughed. "She said it was almost her time to make a comeback. She said you were kicking her out of being queen bee, and she said later that night, she would be back in the spot forever." He said. I took a large gulp. She had planned to get murdered. I can't believe it. 

"Alex, I don't know how to say this." I said. I took a deep breath. "We are over." I said to him. "April please." He pleaded. I hung the phone up, getting up from the chair, and walking away.  

I can't believe all of this. She was afraid of me. She was afraid I was going to take her fame. Why would I? So she had to go get herself killed to become popular again. Se was a nut. The question still remains. Who killed her? 

I went and got into my car. I drove back to the hospital. It was starting to become night outside. When I got to the hospital my parents and her parents were there. They were talking. I was scared. I walked up to them. "Is everything okay?" I asked. Her parents looked at me. "Yeah honey. Everything is the same still." They said. "We came here because your mother and I have to go out of town again, and we were letting you." My parents said to me. 

"When will you be back?" I asked. "Uhm probably next week." My mom said. I gave my parents a hug and they left saying goodbyes. "Can I stay with her again?" I asked Diana's parents. "Yeah you can sweetie." They said smiling. "Thanks." I said. They went to see her one last time, and left the hospital.  

After they left I walked into her room. I sat down beside her bed. "I'm back." I said to her. I laid back in the chair and fell asleep. About an hour later, I felt something weird. A bad presence. I woke up. 

She smiled at me. "Hey doll." Se said to me. My face fell to the floor. I couldn't believe this. "How?" I said. "It's magic." She said smiling. "But your dead. You can't be here." I said. "Do I look dead to you? I'm more alive now then ever." She said. "Shelly I have to ask." I said to her. She smiled and turned her head to the side. 

"What is it?" She said. "Why did you have someone kill you? Who was it? Why were you afraid of me." I asked her. She sat down on Diana's bed. "Oh now baby doll, All of these answers you already know, your not thinking hard enough." She said. "Did I kill you?" I asked her. 

She giggled. "No, you didn't kill me." She said laughing. "Do you see Black Coat?" I asked her. Shelly looked at me. "Yeah, everywhere I turn. The whole crew too." She said to me. "Who is it?" I asked. "You'll figure out. Trust Me. I believe you will." Shelly said. "But why don't you tell people you're alive?" I asked. She got off the bed. "Because your always better with a really, really good lie." She said.  

She started to walk out of the room. "One mire thing April. Make sure you get Black Coat. That bitch is really starting to piss me off." Shelly said. She walked out of the room. I got up and ran over to the door opening it and looking. No one was there though.  

I closed the door, and sat back down in the chair. I got a text message. I opened my phone. It was a text from Lisa. "We need to talk." It sayed. "In the morning when I come home?" I replied. "Yeah." I got back. I laid my head back down, and fell back asleep.