Chapter •2•

I stared at the whiteboard and tried to ignore the whispers and stares from everyone. The whole fiasco from this morning spread like wildfire. Now everyone's afraid of the "nerd". Well everyone but Tyler and the rest of the royals. I glance at the clock, thank god only 10 minutes left and I can get out of this hellhole.

Mrs.Sparks finally finished talking about what we will be doing this year in Math. Which by the way sounds like it's gonna suck.

A whole lot of boring later the bell rang and I walked as fast as I could out the door.

I turned my head right and caught the eye of a familiar blue eyed boy. He looked angry very angry. So tell my parents and Ava I love them.

He started walking this way and I ran the other way.

I kept running until two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a janitors closet.

I'm. So. Fucking. Dead.

Tyler pushed me against the wall. Once I saw his blue eyes I knew I was definitely dead.

His arms blocked me in so I couldn't move.

My breath hitched when I could feel his breath on my ear.

"Why'd you knee me in the balls?" His voice was hoarse and honestly fuckin scary.

"Because you knocked the books out of the best friends hands you asshole!"
I yelled in his face.

He smirked

"Oh that" he smiled

"Yeah that" I said annoyed

"Well know one messes with me" he said proudly "after all I am a Royal"

"Yeah a Royal pain in the ass" I mumbled under my breath

"What did you say?" He slammed his hand on the wall by my head.

"I said your more like a Royal.Pain.In.The.Ass" I growled

His jaw clenched and I smirked.

He moved his arms away and smiled evilly.

Tyler turned away and grabbed the door handle.

"You better watch your back, Brooks."

"Right back at ya, Evans"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hiiiii another update! How was it?!?