Chapter •6•

Ambers POV

Luckily I haven't seen Tyler at all since the incident in the janitors closet.

I still can't believe he didn't recognize me. Then again I probably wouldn't have recognized him if he hadn't talked.

All I have to do is make sure he doesn't see my face at all today. But there is a slight problem with that. My last class is Spanish and surprise, surprise I have it with the Royal Pain in the Ass.

I peek through the opened door, the teacher is standing by his desk and there're a few students sitting in chairs waiting for class to start.

I let out a sigh of relief when I don't see Tyler. I walk quickly towards the seat in the back.

I stick my head in my notebook and pretend to write so I don't get noticed.

By the next few minutes the class starts filling up with students. Not including Tyler. Yes! He might not even come to class. That didn't even cross my mind.

The teacher starts talking about projects we might be doing, while I scribble in my notebook.

I was in the middle of drawing a star when I hear the classroom door open. I keep my eyes glued to the half drawn star, too afraid to look up.

"Sorry I'm late, sir" Tyler freakin Evans says.

"I'll let it slide, but don't let it happen again." Mr. Harley says.

My eyes still glued to the notebook, I hear foot steps coming closer.

Oh gosh.

I hear the chair in front of me screech. I sigh in relief.

The teacher continues talking and I lift my head cautiously. I see his brown hair and start to feel nervous knowing he is right in front of me.

"Ok class we are going to have a quick and easy project that's due in four days" the teacher explains. "and I will partner you all up"

Well shit.

"Drake and Sarah"

"Courtney and Karen"

"Joey and Matt"

"Evan and Alex"

"Cole and Jen"

"Tyler and Amber"

No no no no

"Excuse me sir, Amber isn't here today" Tyler informs the teacher.

I gulp in fear.

Mr. Harley seems confused "Tyler she's right behind you"

Shit no no no

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hello! It's not that long sorry, but I updated so YAY!

PLEASE,

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME (: