Chapter •7•

Tyler's POV

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and turn around in my chair.

Oh.My.God.

"Y...ou...no it can't be" I mutter to myself. It was the same black lacy dress and brown hair. How did I not know it was her?

Holy shit, I kissed Amber and enjoyed it.

Ambers POV

Well shit.

His eyes filled with shock. I took a sharp intake of breath waiting for the teacher to talk.

"Well now that Tyler has finished ogling Amber lets get back to class" the teacher said.

The whole class laughed and I turned red. Tyler glared at everyone and they quickly shut up. He quickly turned around in his chair to face the front of the room.

I can't believe that just happened. What am I going to do?

I glance at the clock and notice we still have 20 minutes of class left.

"Alright kids, I'm handing out a paper that explains the project and what you have to do." Mr. Harley says as he passes out papers. "I am going to give you the rest of class time to work on the project with your partner."

Well this is going to be awkward. The paper for the project is handed in front of me, and I read the first sentence: You and your partner will present a conversation with the requirements below in Spanish, in front of the class.

I groan and put my hands over my face. I really don't want to do this. Especially with the Royal Pain in the Ass. 

I look up to see Tyler still in his seat facing the front of the classroom. I get out of my chair slowly and walk towards the chair next to Tyler. I take a deep breath and pull out the chair. As I sit down Tyler looks at me.

I clear my throat, "Um...well we are partners for this project so..." I don't get to finish my sentence before he says: "I'm free after school if you want to meet in the library and work on it." He says as his dark blue eyes stare into mine. 

I was defiantly shocked by his response. I thought he would just leave me to do all of the work.

"Yeah, that works for me" I say with a shaky voice, wondering why he is being  nice.

To my surprise he smiles a little. What the hell is going on? Why is he being so nice and not being an arrogant asshole? 

"Alright well I'll see ya later" he says as he stands up.

I check the time and see that it actually is time to go. I grab my binder and laptop and rush out of the room to find Ava. 

I spot her next to her locker and run up to her. "You will not believe what just happened," I say. 

"What?" She says with excitement. 

"You know how Tyler pulled me into the janitors closet?" I ask.

Her eyes widen, "Yeah...and he kissed you right?"

 "He didn't even know it was me until now!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

"Ho-ly shit" Ava says with shock written all over her face.

"And there is more," Her green eyes widen even more. "He is being nice! He's my partner for the Spanish project and we are gonna meet in the library today to work on it" 

"I missed so much in such a short period of time." She says bewildered. 

I check the time on my phone and realize that I should head up to the library now. Something doesn't seem right, why all of a sudden would he be nice to be?

"I'll see ya later, I'm gonna head up the library now." I say to Ava.

"Okay, Good luck." she says with a worried smile.

I take a deep breath and walk up the stairs to the library. As I open the door I'm welcomed with a bucket of slime poured over my head.

I've just been slimed. I wipe away the slime from my eyes and look up to see a bucket attached to a rope. I follow the rope to see where it ends. Surprise surprise it's the royal pain in the ass. 

"You little shit," I point  accusingly at Tyler and narrow my eyes as he smirks. "You just made a big mistake, watch your back Evans." I say as walk out of the library, covered in slime. 

---------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY! I haven't updated in a LONG time. This chapter is short, I know. But its up! I'm going to make the next chapter VERY long to make up for not updating in a LONG time. Also... I might unpublish some of the chapters in this book and do some MAJOR editing. Follow me, because I will tell you when I am going to update and when I take down some chapters to edit them! One more thing...I am working on two new books!! Go check them out please, they are on my profile: The Boxer is a Softie and Misunderstood. I think thats it, so byee, and...

FOLLOW ME

COMMENT

VOTE

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES :)