Chapter •4•

"Wake up!" Oomph "Wake up!" Oomph "WAKE UP!"

I opened up my eyes to see my bestfriend.

I sat up quickly and glared at her as hard as I possibly could.

"Why.The.Fuck.Are.You.Hitting.Me.With.A.Pillow.At.5am." I glared at her.

"Cause I had to make sure you were gonna wear that dress"

"It's 5 am for gods sake we go to school at 7" I once again glared at her.

"Yeah I know" she smiled

"Urg" I complained "why do I have to wear that dress anyways?"

"I have a plan!" She jumped up and down.

"Ok? What is it?" I questioned

"Ok, so since you need to hide from Tyler because well he's gonna kill you" she chuckled and I glared "I'm going to give you a makeover! Your always wearing leggings and converse and over sized sweatshirts"

"Hey! It's comfortable!" I argued

"Well Tyler is gonna be looking for the girl wearing big sweatshirts and leggings, not a girl wearing a dress and makeup" she smiled proudly at her plan.

I thought over the plan I mean I need to do anything that will get the Royal pain in the ass off my back.

"Um, sure why not" I said

"Yay!!!!" She jumped on my bed.

"Can I go back to bed now?" I complained

"No! We need to get you ready!" She got up and looked for the dress in my closet.

*

I looked in the full length mirror and saw my reflection. Yeah know duh Amber your looking in a mirror. But my it didn't look like me at all.

I had bright red lips, gold eyeshadow,black winged eyeliner, and thick mascara.

The black lacey dress that Ava wanted me to wear hugged my curves perfectly. The red pumps and red heart shaped necklace, add a bright touch and make the black pop.

My dark brown hair was in a near fishtail that I always love.

"Oh my god you look so gorgeous, Amber!" She yelled and through her hands up "I mean I knew you would look gorgeous, but this is like 10x gorgeouser!!!"

"That's not a real word, Ava" I told her

"I know it's just I'm so happy for you!"

"I thought this was to hide from Tyler it's not really a happy thing" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Uh, yes! Yes your right!" She covered up quickly "I'm happy your going to be able to hide from Tyler"

"Um ok" I wasn't too worried she's always acting weird.

"Alright well let's get to school!" She grabbed both are bags and ran down my stairs.

I stole one last glance in the mirror and smiled to myself.

I grabbed my phone and headphones off of my bed and headed downstairs to meet Ava in her car.

"Bye mom!" I waved goodbye at my mom, and left before she could answer.

I opened the passenger door of Ava's black Honda and we drove to school.

------------------------------
Hi! Ok so do you like the outfit!? The necklace is the one on the left and the eye is actually brown not blueish green k?

So did u like it?!?