Sally's POV

It was 9:09 am when I woke up. (Cp/n) doesn't wake up till 12 because of her job. She used to wake up at 10 with me. Slender told me that she works late and to not annoy her. We still keep our sisterly relationship though. I got up from my bed and I went to the kitchen to eat. Lashy woke up around the same time as me.

"Morning sal!" She said popping a waffle in the toaster.

"Morning Lashy" I said getting a (favorite food). (cp/n) always lets me eat the food even though it's her favorite. Lashy smiled and left to eat the waffle. When I finished making my food I walked to the living room and ate while watching tv.

Pretty soon (cp/n) came walking into the living room. She sat down beside me. BEN came in here playing video games a while ago. "Morning (cp/n) how was work?" I asked. She smiled and took a price of the (favorite food).

"It was weird. I think I created a couple with two of the animatronics." She said. I was confused.

"There animatronics, robots they can't date (cp/n)," BEN said. "But you know who can date?" He added. I noticed her blushing a bit. She noticed me staring and looked away.

"BEN leave the poor girl alone and stop flirting!" Jeff said walking in.

"What's flirting?" I asked the three. They looked surprised.

"Well little Sally flirting is behaving as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions." (Cp/n) told me. I nodded.

I finished my food and (cp/n) and I went to my room to play. I was excited. I asked her if I could join her for her next night and she said she'll think about it. I can't wait!

I looked at my clock it was 3:58. (Cp/n) told me that I should take a nap so I won't get tired for tonight. I'm guessing she is going to say yes? She hugged me tight and left my room. I was bundled in my blanked and slowly fell asleep.

Your POV
I tucked Sally in and headed for my room, but I was stopped by EJ.
"What do u want EJ?" I asked.
"Nothing just wanted to say Hi!" He answered taking a bite of the kidney he apparently has in his had.
Hi! Now bye." I said walking away. 'Weird the boys are never like this and like what chica said it looked like Freddy, an animatronic is flirting with me. Weird' I thought to my self.

When I reached my room I found smile dog on the floor by my bed sleeping. I smiled and got changed into a (favorite color) tank top and black shorts. I walked past smile and got into my bed, set an alarm for 10:00, and fell asleep.

(490 words. Not as much but oh well! I was planning on doing this tomorrow but oh well I did it today! So in the comments I want you to vote wither Sally comes to work with the reader or stays home. Tell me in the comments. Anyway have a sweet day/night! :)