Marion?

"Hello Marion! My name is Sally!" Sally said looking up to the weird man. I grabbed her and she hugged me. He doesn't seem normal. He seemed even weirder than the other kids. Soon Bon Bon walked into the house. Jeff chasing him. Sally glared at Jeff.

"Don't chase us!" Sally yelled looking at the smiling killer. Jeff looked at Sally and had a soft smile on his face when his eyes adverts to mine. I couldn't hold in my blush that was slowly creeping on my face. Jeff's face had a red tint too. Mary looked at us.
"What. The. F***?!" She yelled at us. I walked toward the killer. Holding out my hand, I pushed him out.
"Stay away." I warned him. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He ran to a neighboring house.
"Are we gonna call the police or anything?!" Fredrick asked. Marion looked at him and shook his head.
"No, Fredrick, but I do what you to be very careful. You never know who you could trust these days." Marion said.

Sally looked at me. "Sissy, he kinda sounds like slender." She whispered in my ear. I nodded at her.

"Guys Sally and I have to go. Bye." I said looking at my phone. I had a text

BEN: hey. (N/n) you coming home soon? It's already 11.
Me: is it really?! Dang I nearly forgot!!!!
BEN: yeah so come home! I wanna play video games!
Me: fine!

I ran home with Sally in my arms. When I got home she looked in my eyes and said goodnight before running up to her room. It was 11:30 when I stepped inside. I ran to my room. I pulled out and grabbed a red tank top and (color) shorts. I walked into my bathroom. I turned in the shower and let it get hot. While it was getting hot I took off my shirt and viewed a scar on my back.

Flashback

It was 3 pm. I ran home.
"Hey! Get back here!!!"
I heard a voice say. I ran to my door. I was harshly turned around and slammed on the floor. A stabbing pain shot up my back. I screamed out the top of my lungs. My (e/c) tearing up. The person holding me down smirked while I did something I never thought I would do. My hand shot up and I grilled onto his neck. My hand held onto him with full strength. I heard a snap and blood flew everywhere. I stood up. The pain in my back intensified. Screaming I held onto my back. My mom ran outside and looked at me. She held my arm and hurried me to the car. I was driven to the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I fell on a steal pipe.

Flashback over

(Hey everyone! So I have come back with another update! I am gonna try to add a bit more visuals! Remember! If you have any ideas for the next chapter! Don't be afraid to tell me in the comments! Always looking for suggestions!!!!!)