No name

I turned off my alarm. I looked at the time 7:00. I walked to my closet and grabbed my uniform.

After I put it on I ran to Sally's room and helped her get dressed. She smiled and asked me to hold her. I ran while giving her a piggyback ride as we both changed into our human form. Bon Bon, the perv, smiled at me.
"Hey, Princess-" 'did he just call me- oh hell no!' I thought. I put Sally down and yelled, more like screeched
"IF YOU EVER CALL ME PRINCESS AGAIN I WILL *bleep* YOU'RE *bleep* YOU LITTLE *bleep*" then I closed my eyes and  sighed. "Sorry I just don't like being called princess." I added. He nodded still shocked. The bus came and we got on.

"Why did you say that (y/n)?" Dee asked me. Walking to our seats.
"I do not like being called princess. I mean I'm not even one!" I walked next to Dee and we sat down. I smiled at her and looked at BEN who gave me a slight wave and turned to talk to Jeff.

Once we went to school, I went to my locker and packed my books. I smiled to see BEN getting tackled by a mob of fan girls. Dee saw BEN and ran up to him. I ran over to the mob and pulled them off BEN one by one.
"Thanks (n/n)!" He said breathing. I smiled and walked off to eat breakfast. Once the bell rang, I sat in the back and listened to the teacher. It was almost impossible with the yelling of a zoo in the class room. (The students wouldn't  shut up. Welcome to my life!)

"Wow. This is. Wow." BEN said. I giggled while hearing our teacher yell at the top of his lungs for people to shut up. I smiled to see my two killer friends fighting each other.

Time skip

I ran to the gym and changed into my PE uniform. I looked at my shirt.
"Whoops." I whispered. On my shirt was a huge blood stain. Luckily I knew how to get blood out. Once I got changed, I ran on the track with everyone else. I laughed at everyone who was slow. 'Pathetic humans' I thought. BEN and Jeff were thinking the same thing. I knew this cause they said it at the same time as I thought it. They were now running super fast because Jeff was chasing BEN. 'Classic boys.' I thought.
"Yeah." I heard a voice behind me. 'Did I just say that out loud?!' I yelled in my head. Which I yelled out loud. Everyone was staring at me. I ran out into the woods and looked at my (weapon). I stared getting tears weld up in my eyes. I sat against the tree and silently crying until I hear foot steps.

(482. Who do you think is there? Comment down below! And stay tuned for the next update!)