After the storm and work

Okay so I was awoke when I heard Sally running in my room and she was in tears.
"Oh gosh calm down Sally dear!" I said hugging her while she was crying.
"Sissy! I'm scared. I heard on the news that a tornado would touch down here!" She told me while here tears were staining into my school clothes that I haven't yet changed out of. I took her hand and led her to the basement and we camped in there. I made sure to grab my phone, some snacks, and a light. We kept looking at the news on my phone. At about 5:00 the new said it was all clear. Luckily it didn't hit us. I walked out the basement with Sally close behind. I turned to her
"Listen up Sal. I have to go to work. You have school tomorrow so I can't let you go with me. Maybe when we get no school okay dear?" I said holding her shoulders. She nodded. "Good." I smiled.

I walked to my room and took a shower. When I got out, I put on my uniform, which I swear gets tighter each time I wear it. I put my hair in a messy bun and made myself look more human (you you don't already look human) while putting my cap on. I looked in the mirror and smiled while saluting myself.

I walked to my door and put on my shoes. I said good bye to BEN who was staring at me up and down. I threw my (weapon) at him and missed saying "don't. And I mean don't EVER! Look at me that way AGAIN!" I retrieved my (weapon), hid it, and walked out the door. I walked to freddys.

"Hello. (Cp/n)." Goldie said while walking in my office.
"Hey Goldie!" I yelled to him. I ran up and hugged him. "How are you?" I asked
"Good." He said smiling. I walked to the main room and hugged all the animatronics!
"I'm so happy you are okay! (Cp/n)" Bonnie told me.
"I'm happy you are too!" I said starting to cry. He looked at me and Whipped my face.
"Don't cry, Princess." He said smiling.
"What did I say about calling me princess?!" I yelled death glaring him. He backed away from me.
"I'm soooo sorry please don't kill me!" He said in a panic. I giggled.
"I'm not gonna kill you!" I smiled. "Just don't call me princess again." He nodded. I walked away while the bell rang. I hugged all my friends and left. When I got home I took a quick nap and my alarm went off. 'Time for hell- I mean school again.' I thought getting up.

(456 words! Sorry it's not much but it took a few minutes to do this cause I had to help Katie and Mackenzie, 2 of my friends, with their stories. Hope you like this chapter and don't forget  to comment and vote for this chapter! I love all my followers so don't forget to follow too! Have a good day/night!