Chapter 1: You Are Still Here Right?

H-Hey...

Sonic tries not to cry.

You're still here, right? Hic. You have to be. You're all I've got... You're the only one who listens. But even you... sometimes I wonder if you'll leave too, just like everyone else.

His tears intensify as he wipes them.

I don't know why no one stays. I mean... what's wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone ever wants to stay with me?

I try so hard, but... I'm not fast enough. I'm not strong enough. I'm not... enough.
Maybe if I was better, maybe if I wasn't so...-hic-...so messed up, people would love me. But no one ever does. Not even her.

My mom... She left me. She didn't even say goodbye. She just... walked out. And it's like...-hic-...if your own mom can't love you, then who can?

Maybe she left 'cause of me. Maybe... I wasn't good enough for her either. I couldn't stop her. I couldn't make her stay. I... I wasn't fast enough.

And now it's just me. Just me and him. And he... he doesn't love me either.
He doesn't love me at all.

My dad...-hic-when hes drunk he tries to grope me-hic-tries to rape me and-hic-he did... he... no no I can't it its its

Sonic tries to calm down not wanting his dad to wake up to him crying.

Anyway, goodnight. Thank you for staying im sorry I cried I know it's bad my dad he... he hit me last time I cried.

It hurt... it hurt so much.

Why does he keep hurting me what did i do to deserve it i just wish there was a reason so I could prevent it

...goodnight...