Chapter 5

I woke up, in a wheelchair being pushed by the nurse, I looked up at her "ur time was up but you didn't wake , we needed the room for someone else so we had to get u into a wheelchair" she said, I nodded, we went passed many rooms slowly, I noticed Lillian's room, noises coming from it, my mind instantly went to the worse scenario I hopped out of the chair, looking at her door sternly, roisin killed herself after I had bullied her, what if Lillian snapped after those girls bullied her?... I pushed the door open slowly, it creaked , seeing Lillian on the floor, folding paper, she noticed me...and smiled , holding up the piece of paper so carefully folded into a dove, " origami " she said smiling, I let out a relieved sigh, her smile dropped, "are you okay Sadie?" She said.

I was froze and didn't say anything back "Sadie?" She said clicking her fingers, 1....2...3- "uh ye- yeah , Im okay!" I said a little startled, "cool dove" I smiled, "thanks" she said back "wanna join?" "Sure!" I said, sitting down on the floor next to her, she handed me a sheet of paper , and tilted the instructions book so I could see it too, she flipped pages, then stopping on a page that shew how to make a rose, she smiled, looking at me " roisin liked roses , they where her favourite" she said sighing then grabbing a red coloured sheet of paper, I did too, I began folding the paper in alls let's of ways, creating creases and tearing of parts, Lillian finished before me, presenting a pretty little rose, she smiled "when her grave is ready, we should lay roses there, and these origami ones too" she said, "yeah we should-" the door swung open, and a lady was standing in the door way, I've never seen her before and by the looks of Lillian's face neither had she "Uhm...Sadie?" She spoke, what now, I thought , can't I ever get a break.

"Yeah?" I spoke quietly afraid of what she was going to say , "can I speak to you privately please"

I stood up "I'll be back" I said to Lillian smiling , I walked out the room and the lady slammed the door behind me. "Sadie." "After a lot of consideration we have decided to discharge you now" the words I've been waiting for days, the words that now make me feel sad, I froze for a second taking it all in, I'm free, but...Lillian isn't, how could I just leave her. " you have until 7 tonight to get ready and have you stuff packed," 4 hours, okay, okay 4 hours that's enough time to build up the courage to tell her "you don't look happy for this news what's wrong?" She said looking into my eyes deeply "no no I'm okay!" Snapping back to reality, she opened the door and I walked back inside, I sat down next to Lillian .

she stopped folding her paper, then looked at me "what happened then..I can tell it's not good" she said sighing , my head filled with sympathy for her, I had to tell her.

"Lillian, what I'm about to say, ..know that it doesn't change anything ..I'm being discharged-" "tonight.." I said , holding my breath embracing myself for what's next

She placed her paper on the floor "oh" she said, "that's amazing..." she said next trying to make sense of it all.

I've come in here and ruined her life, and roisins too.

"I'm sorry lil-" I started to say then getting cut off

"No. Sadie leave it , it's okay.....g- good for you, you know! It's great" she said sighing then picking her paper back up , I stood up and left the room, walking to my room to start packing my things.

I opened my door slowly looking into the room from the doorway, the room looked bigger and more calming, almost inviting me to stay, as I went around the room and put my belongings into my bag I began to grow more emotional.

I finished collecting my things, I picked up the bag and began to walk out of the room, as I got to the doorway I turned around looking at the bare room, that once housed me. I turned back round and walked out, the door slamming behind me , I walked to the reception and placed my bag in the waiting room there, I walked back to the hallway of dorms and knocked on Lillian's door, she slowly opened it, then stopping when it was just a crack open and I could only see half of her face, "Lillian I'm sorry okay, I didn't choose this" I said exhaustingly , placing my hand on the door.