27) Birthday Bitch

Heyy guys please vote <33

Also comment your opinion on the books over here. I love feedback and I love to hear y'alls opinions <333

VERY LONG CHAPTER ALERT: 6000 words :)

Enjoyyy

The next morning I wake up feeling... the same. I always feel the same on the morning of my birthday. It's not like I feel like "an adult" now or whatever.

The night before my birthday I always cry, I don't know why but I always do. And it's not because I'm afraid to get older, which is what most people assume. It's because I'm afraid of change... and also because standing in the middle of the attention is not my favorite thing. And on your birthday, getting lots of attention is unavoidable.

I do like my birthday, but that's mainly because I get presents and people get a little reminder that I excist again. And today is an extra special day, because it's my first day as an adult! And still, something doesn't sit right to me. It's Hanna... the gorgeous blonde. A nice birthday gift would be to know who she is! I have a feeling I'm never gonna find out...

This morning the girls brought me breakfast in bed, I called with some friends from home, with my parents and brothers (obviously) and I also called my grandparents in the bus. I'm not on my way to college yet, because I'm stopping by at Pablo's training today. I really enjoyed yesterday... probably because Xavi gave me a massive ego-boost, but Sira asked me if I wanted to go again today and I obviously said yes...

When I saw her sitting on the tribunes again she immediately stands up and runs towards me. 'Happy birthday girl!' she says and I laugh while hugging her tightly. 'Thanks!' It's always nice to know people care about you. 

'Here, I brought you a little something.' Sira says and she hands me a shopping bag. I can see from the packaging that it's expensive. And then I see it, the packaging is from Vivienne Westwood! 

'Oh, Sira you shouldn't have.' I say taking the bag from her. Sira grins. 'Of course I did! You're my friend and you're eighteen now, you deserve a grown up present.' I open the package and then I see it's a beautiful necklace, with the Westwood logo hanging on it as a charm. 'Wow, it's so gorgeous.' I say and Sira smiles. 'Glad you like it! Let's sit down.' 

We both take a nice spot on the tribunes and I keep watching my phone. I can't stay for the entire training, because I don't wanna miss my classes. The boys aren't on the field yet, and after a few minutes of chatting with Sira they come running onto the field in small groups. A few start to stretch. 

Then Sira and I see Ferran and Pablo. Ferran immediately runs up to Sira and Pablo follows more slowly. While Sira and Ferran are already hugging each other tightly, Pablo takes his time walking over to me. 

When I see him he gives me a quick hug, but he doesn't say anything. 'What are you doing here?' he asks. He doesn't ask it in a tone as if he wants me to be there, more like: Why the fuck are you here? He looks pissed of for some reason, and I don't understand why. 

Am I not the one who's allowed to be pissed off? For the fact he probably forced someone to abortion and also sent a love letter to a fucking model called Hanna? These are all assumptions but it is the way I feel. 

'I thought it'd be a nice surprise.' I say and force a smile but Pablo avoids my eye contact and he looks bored. 'Sira asked me.' I say. Pablo nods. 'It's also good for out fake act!' I say and fake smile again but Pablo doesn't seem in the mood for a joke. 

'Whatever, don't waste your time on it. It isn't really necessary.' I hate to admit it but that hurt a little. It's not necessary.... I am not necessary?