Naruto's POV (2)

After that incident I was taken to another place. It was different from where I stayed before. Full of weaponed guards and countless maids. The building or big ass mansion was soaked in black paint. The place was decorated with dark colours. But still it holds a special beauty. For some momen I melted in the mysterious beauty, the beauty of darkness. Obito took me to a room with a long table and many chairs. It seemed like a meeting room. He sat on the main chair and gestured me to take one. The doctor whom treated me entered inside with Konan.
"Yahiko how is his health now?"
Obito spoke addressing the doctor.
"He is all ready to be in the field. I am amazed by his strength. But it seems he has weak recovery system. The bones still has some fractures"
He listed in a professional tone. Konan was silent this whole time. She was just looking down without a word.
"You seem low Konan?"
I wasn't the only one who noticed her mood.
"Nothing Obito"
"You know you can share everything with me sweetheart "
"Yes"
"Come here"
When Konan was near Obito started to trace her arm.
"Don't hide anything from me okay. Be a good girl, you might be rewarded then"
From the corner of my eyes I saw Yahiko fisting his hands. She was clearly uncomfort by Obito's touch.
"O-ok"
Passing her a judging look Obito turned to me, still having a hold on Konan.
"Let's start your personal training tomorrow. Now you may go and sleep. Yahiko show him his room and uniform"
"But-"
"Go. Let me spend some time with my little toy"
Yahiko unwillingly exited the room. Konan was pleading to Obito with tears in her eyes. But he was a heartless monster. He just proves the gossips right.

"You both are in love right?"
I asked Yahiko when we were on the way.
"Yes"
"Then why don't you fight for your love?"
"I would have if her life wasn't on line. I don't care about mine. But I can never risk her's"
"You are just finding excuses"
I shrugged my shoulder nonchalantly. If he kill Obito then they both are safe. What an idiot.
"You will only understand my struggle when you are in my shoes. Where you have to hurt your loved one for their safety"
That time I just scoffed at him. If only I knew even I will be the same as him in that situation.

Months passed in the speed of light. I became just like a killing machine. Once your hand is blooded there is no way back. I am dirtied. Every time I plunge the knife inside a body my thrist for blood only increased. Just like how Obito said. I can't seem to live a day without blood. Seem like I took the signs wrong. I wasn't scared of blood rather I craved the red liquid. My body just turn off due to the untamed lust for blood. Not because it was terrified of blood.

When I was 16 my dearest uncle came back for me. He suddenly remembered me and wanted me back. As expected Obito disagreed at first but after the amount of money offered he finally granted uncle's wish. And I was back with Karin. Poor her she was told that I was in asylum this all years because of my trauma. I didn't try to correct her because I don't want her quarrel with uncle. Atleast she was safe under his care.

The very next day I visited Obito in private at night. As usual he was in his room trying to molest Konan. I didn't waste anytime and ended him. I wasn't chained by him anymore. For the first a kill satisfied me. I wasn't any guilty about killing him. Konan reported to police that his enemies killed him and she couldn't see their face because of dim light. The case was closed soon after without having any lead.

I introduced Konan and Yahiko to Karin as my attenders in the asylum. After being free from Obito they both got married as they wish.

I was admitted to a medical college by uncle. I met Gaara there. He was my only friend there. He was also a member of Nagato's agents. One day he saw the medicine I took and said it was haloperidol, used to reduce hallucinations. For some days I delayed the medicine. Soon I was affected by the uncontrolled blood lust and I started to see a lady named Tsunade Uchiha. She said she was from past and many confusing things. I didn't believe her at all. Then she told that she was the reason I lost my control in Obito's place. Apparently my heightened emotions give her a chance to enter my body and control my actions. That day she killed them for my defense as she thought I was scared of them.

Soon we became friends. She taught me how to heal others and creat hallucinations. Unexpectly Gaara brought the diary of my mother. From it I found the reason why my so called uncle came for me out of blue. He needed the company. Gaara told me that he was planning to marry me when I turn 18 and kill me. In that way he will have the right over the company by law. Currently the company was running by Itachi Uchiha.

I messaged Itachi for a private meet up. He informed me that he was mistook by Sasuke as a killer back then. He was only trying to defend the attacks of the killer. But when Sasuke saw him with a blooded knife he thought Itachi was the one who murdered their parents and ran away. In real Orochimaru was the killer. Tsunade also told that he was the one she was here. I had two reasons to kill him now. And when he kidnapped me Tsunade took over me. She killed Sakura. But unfortunately Orochimaru tied me to extract her soul from me. Luckily my love came in correct time to save me.

Through Karin I heard that Nagato has decided to take down Sasuke. For that reason he had already made Karin one of Sasuke's gang member. She became their personal doctor and gained Sasuke's trust after years of hardwork. So i wasnt the only one uncle sold for his own achievements. I told her that I needed to be with him because uncle appointed me to leak his whereabouts. Sasuke was well known for his strategies. The police department couldn't catch him even after many attempts. And thus we both planned the meeting. Finally I came face to face with my prince. The first time I saw him I knew it was my Sasu. The one I was, is and will be in love with. And all the act was for the cameras that surveiled us because Karin had already detected the hidden webcams surrounding us.

Later she told me that uncle also told her to spy on him but she refused it. She was only with him for finding the reason of our parent's death and also to avenge for them. I was relieved that she meant no harm for my love.

I was enjoying my stay with him. In between Tsunade requested to meet him in her true form because he was the reincarnation of her lover as I was her revival. And she was kidding when she asked him to marry her. Or else I would have ended her myself. Sasuke belongs to me only. She should go to her lover not mine. Hmp

But my happiness was limited. Soon I became a coward like Yahiko. I choose to run away from my love to save him. I choosed to hurt him rather than loving him. I am sorry for thinking low of you Yahiko. I am sorry....

New characters:●Yahiko

New characters:
●Yahiko