Conversations to heart

The sun began to rise over Mount Olympus, casting a golden hue across the marble temples and lush gardens. Inside the grand hall, the gods were gathering for a morning meeting. Artemis made her way to her brother Apollo, who was tuning his lyre, his golden hair catching the light.

"Hey, Apollo!" she called, settling next to him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course! You know I'm always here for my favorite sister," he replied with a playful grin, plucking a few strings. "What's on your mind?"

"It's about Theleia," Artemis said, her voice lowering slightly, her curiosity piqued. "What do you think of her?"

Apollo raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "Theleia? The goddess of passion, music, and stars? She's quite remarkable, isn't she? Her energy is infectious, and she has a way of making even the most serious of us feel alive."

"I know, right?" Artemis replied, her eyes lighting up. "I mean, we had so much fun skating the other night! It was like we were two kids again, just enjoying the moment."

Apollo nodded thoughtfully. "She has a spark. I can see why you're drawn to her. But is there more to it? You look as if you have a deeper question in mind."

Artemis hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Well, I guess I'm wondering... do you think she's the kind of person who would understand what it means to be a goddess? You know, with all our responsibilities?"

Apollo considered this for a moment. "Theleia carries passion in her heart, and I think that's what makes her so unique. She knows how to balance the joy of life with her duties. It's a rare gift. I believe she would understand more than you realize. Just keep being honest with her, and you might discover something beautiful."

A smile spread across Artemis's face. "Thanks, Apollo. That actually helps a lot."

As the morning meeting began, Artemis took her seat among the other gods. Hephaestus, the god of fire and craftsmanship, sat nearby, his focused gaze set on a piece of metal he was shaping.

"Hey, Hephaestus!" Artemis called out, waving him over. "Can I get your thoughts on someone?"

He turned his attention to her, interest sparking in his eyes. "Who's on your mind?"

"Theleia," she replied, leaning in. "What do you think of her?"

Hephaestus paused, wiping his hands on a cloth. "She's talented, that's for sure. Her music carries a unique beauty. I admire anyone who can create art in such a chaotic world."

"True! But do you think she fits in with us gods?" Artemis asked, her brow furrowing slightly.

"I think she fits in perfectly," Hephaestus replied with a nod. "She brings warmth and light. We could use more of that in our realm. Plus, passion and creativity are vital to our existence. They remind us of our humanity."

"Thanks, Hephaestus," Artemis said, her heart swelling with gratitude. "I feel like she could really be a part of our family."

As the meeting continued, Artemis's mind drifted back to Theleia. She made a mental note to talk to Athena after the meeting. Athena, with her wisdom and insight, might have a unique perspective on Theleia.

When the meeting concluded, Artemis found Athena leaning against a pillar, observing the bustling activity of the hall. "Athena, do you have a moment?" Artemis asked, walking up to her.

"Always for you, sister. What troubles you?" Athena replied, her keen eyes glinting with interest.

"It's about Theleia. What do you think of her?" Artemis asked, gauging Athena's reaction.