To call to arms

The atmosphere on Mount Olympus had shifted dramatically since Theleia's departure. Whispers echoed through the halls as the news spread like wildfire: Theleia had been taken by Hades, and he was refusing to let her return. The gods and goddesses gathered in the grand hall, tension palpable as they awaited an explanation.

Hera stood at the head of the long, ornate table, her expression stern and unyielding. The chamber was filled with the glow of ethereal light, casting shadows that flickered like anxious spirits. "We cannot ignore this," she declared, her voice resonating through the hall. "Theleia's absence is felt deeply, not only by Artemis but by all of us. We must find a way to bring her back."

Artemis sat among them, her heart pounding, a storm of emotions brewing within her. She could hardly believe this was happening. "He can't keep her there against her will!" she exclaimed, desperation lacing her voice. "She would never want to abandon us like this. There must be a way to persuade him."

Apollo, always the voice of reason, leaned forward, his golden hair catching the light. "Hades is not known for bending easily. He is a ruler of the Underworld, and he values his domain fiercely. What would he want in exchange for Theleia's freedom?"

Athena, wise and strategic, considered the question thoughtfully, her fingers drumming lightly on the table. "Perhaps we can offer him something he desires. Theleia's passion and music are unique gifts; he may wish to harness that power for his own purposes."

Aphrodite chimed in, her voice melodic yet firm. "But what if that only ties Theleia further to him? We need to approach this delicately. We must not risk losing her completely."

Hera nodded in agreement, her gaze sweeping across the room. "We need a plan that ensures her safety. If we can gain an audience with Hades, we may be able to negotiate her return."

"Negotiation?" Artemis interjected, frustration bubbling beneath the surface. "He's not exactly known for his diplomacy. I can't just sit back and wait for him to make a decision about her life!"

"Then we must act quickly," Athena suggested, her voice steady and confident. "If we can gather allies from the mortal realm, we could create a distraction. While Hades is preoccupied, we could sneak in and rescue Theleia ourselves."

"That could work," Apollo replied, his eyes sparkling with determination. "We could summon spirits of the Underworld who are sympathetic to our cause. They might know a way to reach Theleia without alerting Hades."

Artemis felt a surge of hope at the mention of a plan. "Let's do it. I'll gather the other gods and goddesses willing to join us, and we can meet in the mortal realm to strategize."

As the meeting continued, the room buzzed with ideas and strategies, each goddess and god contributing their unique perspectives. The urgency of the situation brought them together in a way that transcended their usual rivalries and disagreements. The atmosphere was charged with a collective determination to save Theleia.

Hera's voice rose above the chatter. "Time is of the essence. We must not waste a moment. Let's prepare to mobilize and find Theleia before it's too late."

Apollo stood, striking a heroic pose. "I will call upon the Muses to aid us in our mission. Their inspiration and guidance will be invaluable."

"I'll gather the mortals," Artemis added, her spirit ignited by the urgency of the moment. "We need their help, especially those who have a connection to Theleia's music."

With that, the gathering transformed into a unified force, each member driven by a shared purpose: to rescue Theleia from the clutches of Hades and bring her back home to Olympus, where she belonged.