The Free Realm - 2 (Slavery Kids)

Fencer told the boys to get ready to take the bath. Fencer along with the boys went to the bathing place, there all others Gonas, Ignite, Frigid and Gust were already taking bath. Magus was sitting on the table next to the pool. There they got down into the pool to take bath. The kids made splashes with water, played, and enjoyed a lot, the elders also joined them having fun. After few minutes they were tired and stopped but the kids did not. They played even more. Then they stopped and the boy asked Gonas son his name, and looked at his face with embarrassing look. Listening to his question "You kids played and stayed together with each other this long and now you ask his name?" shocked Ignite and all others laughed at their innocence. The boy smiled and said his name is Idash. So, what is your name asked Idash to the other kid. "That tribe do not name their child till they reach the age of 10, so probably he doesn't have one" said Fencer. "Then your name will be 'Raven Fury', I will call you Raven" smiled Idash leaving Raven to cry.

After that they went to explore the Realm, Gonas and Ignite went to find the ways they can get money and some information that they needed for the further journey. Frigid went with Terra to collect the requirements for the journey Nebula and Maple were in the room along with Magus. Fencer took the kids to the nearby market to explore the realm. The kids were running here and there with excitement. There while going to the next stall, they found a young boy being beaten like trash by a man. Raven was so moved and that scene remembered him the time when his place being attacked by the devils and the children being killed, this made him anger and he ran towards the man and tried to beat him. But his punch nothing to the man. The beastly man creature was angered and tried to beat the boy. Fencer stopped him and apologized for his sake.

The Fencer took the boys and moved from that place and searched the other places for different things but the face of the slavery boy was still in the eyes of Raven. Fencer tried to calm down the boy, he said "In this position we can't do anything Raven." Raven's face was filled with anger and sad, he ran to the corner and sat their sobbing heavily. Idash went to him and called him Raven!" He spoke something in Raven 's ears after listening to him Raven was back to normal and both the kids once again enjoyed exploring the Realm.

It had become noon Fencer told the boys to return to the buildings so they can get some lunch and sleep for a while. He took the kids to the building and they had lunch and were taken to their rooms to sleep. After some time, every one reached back and were relaxing in the lounge room talking about their younger days. It is almost becoming dark outside. Gonas asked Fencer about the kids. He said that they were sleeping in the room. Gonas told them "I going to my child. Father needs to spend at least few minutes with his child, you know" and he went straightly to the room where kids were sleeping.

Gonas went to the room and he slowly opened the door thinking that if he makes a noise the kids sleep you be disturbed. As he opened the door and walked slowly towards the bed and saw, he freaked out. A loud voice, Gonas was shouting "Idash!.... Idash!.... Fury!... Fury!....." Others rushed to the room and asked what happened. The kids are not here said Gonas freaking out. Maple started to cry. Nebula and Terra consoling her others went in search of the boys. They all were roaming in the streets of The Free Realm shouting out the kids names "Idash..... Fury....."

Fencer remembered the scene about the boy, he kept his hand on Gonas shoulder and told him what happened that morning. They thought the kids would have been taken by the man. They searched for the base of the people who does these sorts of things so that the boys may be found with them there. They enquired this with Allen and got to know about the base where these sorts of people would be there. Gonas and Fencer ran to the told place in search of the boys, they reached the place and without being spotted they stood at the back of a wall and searched for the boys.

There are no signs of the man or the boys there so, Fencer took a Half beast to the side he punched him several times on the face and asked him about the man who is taking human kids as slaves and beat them with a whip. The beast replied only one man would do such a thing and his name is Fable. Fencer asked him about the whereabouts of his beast named Fable. The half beast said "I don't know" Fencer punched him again and asked to tell the truth. Beast along with Fencer felt some kind of chills from back, they both turned their faces to that direction. Upon seeing Gonas face was filled with anger, his face was blank and his eyes were red, an aura that showing the kill intent was coming out from Gonas. Seeing him the Half beast told them that "At the end of the Realm near the port where the ships are being placed, there ...there.... He might be there with his group of thieves."

Gonas started to move in that direction. Fencer pushed the Half beast on to the road and ran after Gonas towards the Port for the boys. As they were going near the port the place is becoming messier and messier that Gonas and Fencer were left with more confusion of the things happening there. First, they thought there might be any others who already reached the place to caught the thieves.

Moving closer and closer their hearts were beating so fast that their heart beats were heard loud and clear "Lub-dub...lub-dub..lud-dub.... All the members of the group were lying on the floor, suffering with pain as if they got beaten into pulp. These all led the way into an old ship, they both went into the ship the scene what they saw there was very frightening that Gonas and Fencer stood in their places like statues, they could not believe their eyes.