The Most Intelligent Man - Whiz

They started their journey again into the west-most part of the Forest. On the way they discussed everything about what happened in the Free Realm and Gonas had told them what happened at the old ship and said it was the main reason to move so early from the Realm even without saying anything to the Lonemore. Maple was confused "I...I... but...but... What is happening here, Am I the only one who does not understand anything? How you people can be so calm when those people took my child just like that for no reason. You say my boy had done that! How can you say that Gonas, he is very fragile and kind boy. He is your son too. What in the heaven are you saying? My boy being like that. I... I... don't understand anything."

Nebula was sitting beside Maple, she gently rubbed Maple's back and said "It's ok! don't worry, calm down, we are here." Maple busted "But this moving is meaningless if whatever you said is true. They will come for my child! Even after knowing, Why...Why are you again moving into this forest. Why cannot we be staying in some village far from this forest. It will be safe even for Fury and Coy." Gonas held Maple's hands and said "Calm down dear, we all are here to save the kids. We talked about it yesterday, the only way to keep these boys safe is going to the West-most part." "To Whiz" shuttered Maple. "Will he be able to save the kids" asked Maple. "Only he can tell us what actually happened and what can be done to the boys to keep them safe, please have hope" said Gonas and hugged her kissing her forehead, letting her to calm down.

A sudden sound of something that hit the cart was heard. All the members became alert. But the next moment the carts are stopped. They came out of the cart to see what's happening. Maple rushed to the front cart shouting "Idash.... Idash... Fury...." Others also came along with her. There is nothing seen but the horses were not able to take step forward. Everyone came out and stood in a circular position keeping the boys in the middle. The boys were asking other what is going on but no one answered, everyone was busy observing the surroundings for the enemy. Fencer told the boys to keep quiet for the time and stay still in the middle.

A group of Demon descendants attacked them from all the directions. All the members started fighting them protecting the boys. Fencer was slicing them into pieces with his sword. Ignite is burning them, Frigid is attacking them with ice spears created with his ice manipulating skills and was killing the demons, Nebula is dragging them by making the space smaller around the demons, Gust is attacking them with wind blows while Terra is making them fall by manipulating the ground under them. Gonas is also fighting them with his fist and a sword. Maple is using magic and creating illusionary crafts in the air making the Demon descendants to get trapped in the illusions. Magus had created a magical barrier around the kids and was healing the members whenever they get hurt, from behind.

The fight was very intense that everyone was getting tired but Magus was healing them very quickly. Suddenly all the demon descendants vanished and everything became very silent. A green colour flames came from the boys and suddenly they moved in front of the other members. A demon appeared in front of them, Gust shouted "You bastard! Tact...!" Kids were in the hands of that demon. "Tact...huhhh! You sure might have meet my big brother..." said that demon. "Big brother...." shocked Ignite and others were in shock. "See his eyes they are not the same," said Fencer. "You really are impressive; this might be the reason he left you creatures alive hmmm." said the demon with sarcastic tone and laughed. "Give the boys back, Tacl!" said Gonas with a serious tone. Shocked demon "You know who I am, Interesting...... very interesting... who are you people? asked Tacl.

Gonas tried to attack him. But he stopped seeing the boys. "If you move recklessly the boys will get hurt.... you know! hahhhaahaaha" laughed Tacl. Once again the demon descendants appeared out of nowhere and started attacking. Tacl started moving with the boys. Fencer and Ignite went for the boys and all others stopped the demons following them and were fighting with the help of Magus healing them on continuous trails. On the run Ignite was trying to distract Tacl while Fencer was attacking him with his sword hiding behind the flames. Even with this they could not even give one hit on Tacl. Fencer was frustrated and said "Don't hold back" to Ignite. "No, increase of my strength to 30% will do. Make sure the boys are safe. I am counting on you Fencer." "Yes" said Fencer, and he started to move even more faster. This time Tacl was getting hit by them. He was shocked to see them move faster and their hits were giving him wounds.

Boys even though they were captured by demons, they enjoyed seeing the fight. Their eyes were glowing to see the fight and were excited. But Tacl was getting healed very fast as he was Demon whereas Fencer and Ignite were not getting any healing and were getting tired for fighting for long time. They were also not able to use their full powers against Tacl as he took the boys as hostages. Seeing their Uncle Fencer taking heavy breath and helplessness expression on his face Idash and Raven got angry, suddenly the glow of excitement on their faces faded and an angry look was seen. For some reason Coy was also angry. His anger surpassed the other boy's anger. By the time other members have completely fought the other Demon descendants and came to the spot they saw the boys, each one of them were giving out immense auras. Suddenly a big light was seen with shades of black, white, grey, and yellow along with few sounds. A loud shout was heard "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." All the light was gone. There are only kids there, the demon was vanished.

The members ran towards the kids and hugged them. But they were confused not knowing what had happened. Suddenly a sound of footsteps came from the other side. They saw that something was moving in their direction. They all again got themselves ready to fight. An old man with long white beard appeared. Seeing him Magus uttered a word with shock "Whiz."