Tacl's Sudden Attack

The next day early in the morning boys came to wakeup Whiz. They knocked the door loudly and for long time. After some time, Whiz woke up and opened the door for the boys. He asked them "What's the matter? Why are you kids here currently?" Idash said "Are you going to make us fool today also,..You said that we can have our fight yesterday but there was not! Today you must make us fight, otherwise we wouldn't allow you to do anything...." The boys started shouting "Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight.....!" "Okay...! Okay!. you can fight but please leave now and let this old man sleep a bit longer, will you?" saying Whiz slammed the door on the boys faces and went back to sleep.

The boys were confused and then they went to the room jumping and shouting loud "fight, fight, fight, fight....." Fencer woke up by the shouting and asked the boys "When did you kids woke up, why are you making noise at this hour?" with sleepy tone and eyes. "Uncle fencer, today we will be having fight..!" said the boys. "Huhhhhh Fight.... which fight...? what fight....? what are you kids talking about? hmm!" asked Fencer confused. "Master Whiz said that we can have our test fights today...! Come on uncle, wake up and get ready with us...! Wake up uncle, wake up, wake up, wake up....." again the boys started out loud. "Yes, ...yes.... give me a minute." said Fencer and sat upright on the bed. "With these kids, sure never leave me for peace and What kind of food are they eating without our notice to have such activeness so early in the morning...huh....!" talking to himself he went to wash his face.

By the time he slowly freshened himself up and came back the boys were ready to get the training. "Where are you going now...?" asked Fencer to the boys. "Of course, for the training..." said the boys. "Training.....! Did you boys see outside what it's like? huh.." asked Fencer. "Come on Uncle don't be soooo old and boring .....now let's go down and have some warm up and training before the fight begins" saying the boys dragged Fencer to down.

"This Old Hag......! Why did he tell them about fight....Is he trying to kill me with these boys?" started to curse Whiz.

The sky was still dark, the sun was still yet to raise. the climate is cool and dark. Boys started to warmup. Raven was swinging his sword, Coy was doing some exercise and Idash was meditating. Fencer sat in the patio and watching the boys do their warmup. Fencer suddenly heard a voice coming from the forest. He saw some man running with his body covered in blood. Mrs. Firm came to Fencer and offered him coffee. "You woke up pretty early today! It there.....What are you looking at Mr. Fencer?" She asked. Fencer pointed towards the direction from where the man was running. She turned towards the direction. As soon as she saw, she identified the man as Mr. Firm. She dropped the cup to the floor and started running towards him.

Fencer was shocked to know that it is Mr. Firm. He realized that they were now here after running away from a demon. He ordered the boys to go inside and ran towards Mr. Firm with sword. By the time he reached him Mrs. Firm made him lay in her laps and was crying. "Allow me to take him to the room Mrs. Firm, leaving him here with those wounds and bleeding can be more serious." said Fencer. He lifted Mr. Firm on his back and carried him to the Whiz. By the time Fencer brought Mr. Firm, Boys woke up everyone. Whiz came to Mr. Firm and tried to heal his wounds "My energy is not yet fully recovered; Gonas go the room back of my house. Call Magus now! Fast!" said Whiz. "Okay" saying Gonas ran as fast he could and brought Magus along with him. Everyone is standing by Mr. Firm and his wife was sobbing sitting down at his feet. "Oh! dear, please .....please don't leave me....please....please...." This scene in front of him, Gonas remembered the pain he felt when he thought we lost Maple. Tears filled up his eyes. Without his notice, tears are passing down onto his cheeks from his eyes. The last word he heard from Mr. Firm in that position was "Tacl....tac...tacl.." and them he lost consciousness.

Magus rushed to heal Mr. Firm. Gonas emotions once again are going out of control. His heart beat started to raise. His mind and eyes were going blur and blind. His body started to shiver with anger. Suddenly he felt a familiar hand touching him on his chest, he heard his wife's voice. "Calm down dear, he is now ok! calm down... children are scared...please .....calm down..... it is ok...!" He came back to his consciousness. Magus was healing Mr. Firm, and he looked somewhat stable now. The boys were standing behind Fencer holding him tightly with scared look seeing at him. He realized that, he once again lost his control and apologized " I 'am sorry....! " Gonas collapsed down in guilt. Soon they heard sounds outside. "It's not the time to feel guilt, get up" saying Fencer stretched his hand to Gonas.