Members Resolve

Soon after they had lunch. Everyone came to Whiz and asked them about the boys' unbelievable skills. They asked Whiz if the boulder was not that strong, and was made a bit weak so that the kids can destroy it with easy. Whiz laughed at them and said "Is it? Why don't you try destroying it." "Let me...," said Fencer. "No... You Gonas, Maple are not getting to do that.... I know about you people... so...remaining can try if you want, I can allow you to use your spirits also," said Whiz. Agreed to it every one fought within themselves to go and get the chance to check the strength of the boulder.

Everyone agreed to go one by one to destroy the boulder. But Whiz said "I can't effort to build the boulder that many times you know I am old. I am going to create the boulder. All of them were shocked. Ignite came forward and asked "You are tired...!" Whiz made a smirk and said "You will know why, once you get to test the boulder with your own senses." He builds the boulder same as the boulder he made for the kids and told them test the boulder all they want. Everyone went near the newly built boulder. After seeing few seconds Gust shouted "Hey old man! this boulder is a bit smaller compared to the once you made for the boys" Everyone was shocked and turned towards Whiz. "I told you I am tired." "Oyyyy.. How could you tell that this one smaller" asked Frigid. "Yes! yes!" said Terra. "I have seen this boulder from near earlier, have you forgotten," shouted Gust.

"If it's not same as that how are we supposed to know the real deal of those boulders that those kids have dealt with....huhhhh...." shouted Ignite to Whiz. "Came down, Ignite! Let us check this one first. Accordingly, we can measure the strength of those boulders. Gust what do you think, how much will there be a difference in strength of this one to that one. Can you make an approximation...hmm" said Frigid. Fencer, Gonas, and Maple were sitting beside Whiz. The boys were having fun in the temporary hot spring made by the Whiz as their reward.

"It should be 1/4th more of this boulder I think", he said and approached to the stone and tried to push it a bit to a side just to confirm it is hard but not soft like the earlier one he touched. "It's hard...It's solid" Gust told to himself in his mind.

Ignite tried to lift the boulder into the air thinking it would be possible for him to lift it a bit, when the kids were able to destroy it to such an extent. He tried so hard with all his efforts but could not move the boulder even a bit. He now started to take the help of his fire spirit to move the boulder. Now he was able to lift it. Then he understood the words of Whiz and why he was tired. He moved back "The next one may try it" said and came back to the Whiz and asked "Are those kids really kids!" to Whiz. Whiz laughed at him and said "of course, why do you think they are not?" Every one tried their full strength on the boulder to lift it just like Ignite did. But could not and thus tried with their spirit powers. They all were confused to see the strength of the boulder and could not believe that those kids had destroyed those boulders which are even bigger than this one and with much ease by holding back their strength.

Everyone came back to Whiz. They thought that those kids were able to do it because of the meditation and the special training they had while they were resting. Whiz did not allow Fencer, Gonas, and Maple because they would be even more powerful that the surroundings maybe destroyed along with the boulder. And asked Whiz that to give them the same special training so that they could also become stronger. Whiz refused them. Upon insisting him for so long time he said "No training but here's a tip make your body one with the spirit, it helps you get more stronger." and left them. That day everyone slept with peace and calm mind have a resolve to become stronger and the kids can be safe as they are all around them and the kids themselves are much stronger.