The Whiz's Announcement

It has been three months everyone is getting trained every day. As usual every one came to the Whiz's place for the training, but this day Whiz's said there will be an announcement after the lunch so, he told everyone to have the break at noon. As said every one came to the place in the noon. By the time all the elders reached there, boys were already in the room playing with Whiz. The boys welcomed them and told them to have seats. Every one sat in the chairs arranged for them to sit. "What is that announcement, are we going to go to the tree now?" asked Gust with excitement. "Surely, but for that we still have so much time left. Before that we are going to have a test on your skills to see how much you people have succeeded in realizing your powers and controlling them.

Every one saw each other faces with confusion and excitement at the same time meanwhile the boy shouted "hoooray...." with joy and excitement. Whiz also said that there will be special guests for the tomorrow's event and, they are the ones who will decide whether these people can control their powers or not. He also said that there will be no training after the noon and told them to have rest before the test so that they can perform well tomorrow. Ignite asked Whiz about the guest "Who are those people, that we are going to compete for the tests?" "Do you know the people who you are going to fight in the future, in the place where we will be going after you achieve what you are doing here?" asked Whiz. Ignite could not answer that question but he understood the meaning for what Whiz said to him. So, he stood silent so are the others.

After the discussion they all had very nice meal for the lunch and headed home. "You too will be having a test tomorrow, come prepared" said Whiz to Fencer. "Hmm with pleasure" said Fencer and left for their rooms. They all relaxed in the patio and were exchanging tip for each other for the tomorrow's event. The boys were playing in the front yard. The lady came with tray, brought some juice with her, and said "May I help you a little!" "Who are you?" asked Gust with blank face. "She is Mrs. Firm, you eat the food she prepares every day, and now you are asking about her" said Frigid. And Ignite gave a smack on Gust head and apologized for the Gust behaviour.

"It's not a matter get worried" said Mrs. Firm and smiled. "How is that you can help us?" asked Nebula. "What is the tip, that you can give us?" asked Terra. "Came down! came down! Let me tell you, that I cannot give you the trick to how to fight, but I can surely tell you two things." said Mrs. Firm. These words caught the boy's attention. They ran to the patio and pulled Mrs. Firm's apron slightly and asked her "Can we also know that secret?" with cute voice and puppy eyes. "Why not! my dear Angels" said Mrs. Firm and touched their chins softly. The boys were happy for her gentleness and smiled broadly to her. "Hmmmm...hmmmm now tell us the tip," said Gust. Terra gave him a bombastic side eye. With that he turned his face away immediately avoiding her. Mrs. Firm smiled and said "Yes, yes! why not... firstly they members you people are going to face are not the physical beings, and second you people learned only the skills but not the way. You should learn them during your test so be prepared for that" and left.

Hearing those words Gust's got dumb. "What does she mean by 'not physical beings' huh .... and that old geezer, he did not teach us completely and yet he wants to test us! Just what kind of people are living here hmmm...!" muttered Gust. "Will you keep your mouth shut for some time" said Terra with annoyance in her face. After that they all again discussed for some time while the boys played. Mr. Firm came and asked them "Why are you people looking so worried, what happened?" Gonas said everything to him. "Don't get so much workup for the future. If you get tensed, you will not be able to do even the things what you already are capable. See the kids they to have the test tomorrow but they are not so much workup as you people." He told them to look at the boys. The boys were smiling and showing each other what they have learned and teaching among themselves while playing. "These kids sure make us feel at ease," said Fencer. Everyone faces were relaxed seeing the boys and they smiled. "Now you are relaxed, let go and have some dinner. Then you people can have a good sleep so that you will be in good shape for tomorrow." said Mr. Firm.

"Where is Magus? he just got disappeared when we got here." asked Gonas. Mr. Firm laughed and said "He is restoring his strength for future. He used up a lot for concealing your presence for the whole time in the forest travel here." "hmm he sure did a lot to us." said Gonas. "Don't worry he will be coming tomorrow to see you people at Whiz's place." said Mr. Firm and they went inside. Fencer called the boys and came inside with the boys. seeing him Mrs. Firm said "You sure are the boys' favourite" and smiled. Boys shouted "Yes... We love uncle Fencer." and hugged him. Fencer got shy and his face and ears turned red. He turned his face away embarrassed. Everyone sitting for the dinner saw him and busted out laughing. After that everyone had their dinner and went to sleep.

Fencer carried Idash and Coy while Gonas carried Raven to the room. "These boys really love you a lot and you care for them even more than yourself." said Gonas to Fencer. Fencer got blushed and said "No..no ... Not at all... these...these boys ...they..." Gonas interrupted Fencer kept hand on his shoulder and saying "Never leave the boys... It's my request." "These boys..they really helped me a lot. They told me that I am not alone. If any of these boys are going to die that is going to be after my death. That is for sure." said Fencer. They slowly kept the boys on the bed. Gonas said "I will be leaving now. Good night, Fencer." "Good night, Gonas. "Said Fencer. Gonas Kissed the boys' forehead and left the room. Fencer slowly laid down by the boys' side, and went to sleep seeing their sleeping faces of the boys.