Jealousy

In a place where noone could find,noone could reach...Somewhere where nobody else had stepped exept from her,she bathed and cleaned herself from all of those years she rotted in the bottle,while trapped in it.

Yume layed in a water filled tub, surrounded by a dark room with the only thing providing light being small candles scattered on the floor,her expression relaxed and her eyes fluttered closed.

She could feel all the filth wash from her body,and soon enough her pale,dirty skin started to come back to life,and all the parts of her body that were missing skin, magically healed.Her dark long hair brightened,and turned into a pastel, purplish color.Her face turned into a youthful one,a sly smile formed on her lips as she felt every second of her transformation.

The bathroom was full of steam,but it wasn't from the waters temperature she was bathing in,but because of how her body was changing,back to it's original form.The bathtub's water had turned pitch black,and once she opened her eyes,they had arleady healed and she could finally see after being blind for a long time now.

She could see the glint of her piercing eyes in the water,and stared at her reflection for a few moments,looking at her beautiful self uninterested,before sitting up from the tub and wrapped a towel around herself, heading for the bathroom's sink.

Yume was currently in her dark estate, somewhere she hadn't been in senturies.Her estate was controlled by her,it was as if she was the home herself.She could manipulate anything she wanted in it,the doors,the windows,the furniture.She was the puppet master of that place.

There was nobody else who could enter the estate expect herself,unless she summoned someone there with her own will,in their dreams.The whole place looked abandoned from the outside,and the inside was no different.The dark floors and walls,even the furniture,everything was either dark shades of grey and purple with black,that matched her aesthetic.

Yume was feared and hated by everyone,both gods and mortals,thousands of years ago.She is 4500 years old in total,one of the oldest goddesses out there.With her pure, youthful looking appearance,she managed to fool many,before they got to know her.

She had the ability for her orders to suppress the male instinct for self preservation,forcing her targets to serve her whenever she liked.While using that ability,no male could resist her.She was often called the goddess of temptesion,even though she was mainly the goddess of dreams.

She caused destruction everywhere she went,and left chaos behind her,in each place she stepped her foot.That caused everyone to hate her,and hunt her down,to eliminate her and get rid of her.But it wasn't easy.

With the so many abilities she had,so many magic powers and specifically,her incredible special skill,being able to control dreams,she was impossible to catch,impossible to win.

Mortals were out of the questions,they didn't have a single chance to stand against her,and could only suffer whenever she decided to cause trouble in the peaceful fantasy world.

The fantasy world was a whole different universe from Earth,where you could see everything humans said to only exist in fairytails.Dragons,beasts,elves,mermaids, fairies,unicorns,giants..,pretty much anything you can imagine existed there,but had a peaceful relationship with eachother.Well...Almost...

The place contained some evil in it aswell,but gods were assigned to get rid of it with bounties,to keep the fantasy world safe.These same gods,teleported to Earth aswell from time to time,or even decided to stay there,because that's where their duty was.

Yume was once one of those gods who protected the fantasy world,but afterwards got tired of cooperation and teamwork,and decided to split paths with the good,and follow her heart,where only evil lingered.Some of the gods tried to stop her,some did not,but one of them that had the ability to look through the future,knew what was going to happen...