Swallowed in a nightmare

You found yourself opening your eyes, emerging from your sleep,to find the bed's canopy above you,before sitting up on the mattress,feeling the atmosphere around you odly cold.It took a few moments for your eyesight to clear completely,and after it did,you took a look around you,and felt..Strange.

When you looked beside you,you finally noticed that Yujiro wasn't beside you anymore,he had left and was nowhere in the room.You didn't worry or bother to search for him,he could've gone to the bathroom or to get a glass of water, perhaps gone out to smoke a cigarette outside so he wouldn't bother your sleep.

You rubbed your eyes and grabbed one of the blankets on the bed to cover your body and warm yourself up,when you suddenly noticed two red,glowing eyes coming from the bedroom's door that had slightly creaked open.

You jumped in fear,making a small wincing sound,but sighed in relief once you realized it was Yujiro.He opened the door completely,stepping out of the shadows revealing his still nude form from your encounter earlier that night,his expression unreadable as instead of coming towards you to lay on the bed,he leaned against the wall,and just stared at you.

"Yujiro?What's wrong?Come here..,let's lay down and sleep,it's late",you mumbled lazily,still rubbing one of your eyes but still,he didn't speak to you,and only.Stared.

"What are you looking at?Hurry up and come over here..,I'm cold..Why is it so cold in here anyway?The balcony's doors are closed,right?",you asked,your eyes flicking over to the rooms balcony that wasn't too far away.

"Sure,I'll warm you up",Yujiro finally spoke,his usual smirk forming on his face before his look became stern and serious once more."But first,we have to talk."

You stopped rubbing your eye,and looked at him with a mixed look of sleepiness and confusion."Talk?Talk about what?It's very late and I'm really tired",you said,trying to understand him,but his face seemed dead serious,and it scared you a little,he made you worry of what he wanted to talk about.

"Yujiro..?What is it..?What do you want to talk about..?",you asked hesitantly,the seriousness and the intensity in his eyes making you snap out of your sleepiness completely.

"I think it's time that I made..Use,out of this,relationship,between us",he said coldly,making you even more confused of what exactly that meant.

"Make use..?Out of our relationship...?What do you mean?Is there something wrong?Did I do something wrong?"

"No.Its just that..."

. . .

"It's just that ever since I met you,I abandoned my quest,to plant my seed around the world,in order to have strong heirs fight me in the future.I've completely abandoned my goal this whole time,for you.And now it's time for me to start again.But you won't let me do that,will you",he looked at you coldly,his voice hard with seriousness,as he continued.

"You won't let me go with other women,and I'm completely fine with that.But,I can't just stop my goal because we're together.So..."

"S-so what..?"

"So,I guess you'll just have..To take.., responsibility of the situation."

"Y-yujiro what are you saying...?I don't understand...Are you telling me you want me to..!-",you spoke,your voice trembly, hesitant,shocked with what he was saying.Your eyebrows were frowned from fear and disbelief..,as he seemed to really mean what he was saying.He wasn't joking.

"Ooh,you understand exactly what I mean.You're going to take responsibility,and start providing me children.And trust me,I mean many of them.Atleast...-"