Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Liam's Pov

So the restaurant I took Dani to was amazing. Later on today we're going shopping together. Paul's gonna be there to protect us. There's gonna be a lot of fans at the mall. Hopefully nothing will happen to us. Jenna might see some old friends. I hope she's gonna be okay if she starts zoning out again. Harry better be taking care of her if she is. Jenna's almost like a little sister to me. So mine and Dani's wedding is coming up soon. We've been getting stuff ready for it. I can't believe I'm gonna be marrying the girl of my dreams. She's the best she's like my best friend and girlfriend. I love everything about her.

"Liam when are we gonna go to the mall?" Dani questioned.

"In about 3 hours," I answered.

"Okay how long are we gonna be out?" She asked.

"Probably 3 hours if we're all gonna stay together," I replied.

We're probably gonna be out longer if we are staying with them. Niall would want food every once in awhile. Zayn would need to check his hair. Louis probably would look for something that has stripes or TOMS. Harry would be doing something stupid probably. At least Hannah, Eleanor, Perrie, Jenna, and Dani will help me. Maybe Eleanor because her and Louis are like the same person.

"What're we gonna get there?" She questioned.

"Umm I don't know it depends what's there," I answered.

This is gonna be forever if none of them are even ready to go. Zayn better be getting ready. I can't take how long he takes to do his own hair. Niall better have ate something. Louis better not at like a little kid along with Harry. Then there's me who has to take care of all of them.

"Can't we just leave now?" She asked.

"I'll call the others to see if they wanna go now," I replied.

I dialed everyone's numbers. Everyone's ready except for Harry and Jenna. What could they even be doing? They were both ready earlier. Oh my fudging gosh they could be doing "it" right now.

"They're all ready except for Harry and Jenna," I spoke.

"Ugh that's gonna be forever though," she complained.

"I know they were just ready earlier," I said.

I got off of the couch then walked to where Harry's and Jenna's room was. I knocked on their door. No one answered the door. I waited about 5 minutes before I opened the door. They weren't on the couch or in the kitchen. Maybe they're in their room.

"Harry Jenna are you two ready," I called out.

"Erm in a minute," Harry stuttered.

I walked into their room to see them snogging.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

They both pulled away blushing a deep shade of red. I could tell they were embarrassed.

"U-ugh we told you we would be ready in a minute," Jenna stuttered.

"Sorry we all were ready even Zayn was ready," I yelled.

"Mate stop yelling its not like we were having sex," Harry smirked.

Is he really gonna go there? We already had this kind of conversation before.

"Just get ready in 10 minutes or we're leaving with or without you two," I exclaimed.

I walked out of their hotel room and back into mine. Dani looked worried when I walked in.

"Liam I could hear you yelling from down the hall," she commented.

"I'm sorry they weren't even getting ready when I was in there," I spoke.

"What were they doing?" She questioned.

"Snogging," I replied.

~1 hour later~

Niall's Pov

We finally left to go to the mall. So far there's a lot of fans outside of our hotel and van. That's fantastic I don't know if we can get back in without being attacked. At least Paul's here to help us. Once we got inside it was crowded with fans everywhere. Right now I'm kind of scared. Haven't seen this many fans in awhile. I squeezed right onto Hannah's hand. I'm super nervous right now.

"It's gonna be okay Niall," Hannah murmured.

"How aren't you scared?" I asked.

"Because you helped be through with all of this now I'm here for you," she answered.

"I love you Hannah, I'm glad that you're here with me," I spoke.

"I love you too Niall, I'm glad that I'm here with you too," she murmured.

We all went our separate ways once we got in. Hannah and I just walked around, took pictures with some fans, and then we went to get something to eat. The fans in Boardman are pretty nice. All of them wanted a picture with both of us. I was pretty surprised at first because usually everyone wants a picture with just me. Hannah was happy about that.

"Babe can we look for some snap backs?" I questioned.

"Sure," she answered.

We both got out of our seats then looked for some snap backs. There was a lot to look at. This might be hard to choose from. All of them were nice. I finally decided on a red snap back. After looking around some more we met up with the others again. Liam then said we should leave because more fans were starting to come up to us. Anyways today was an amazing today if I do say so myself. Once we got back to the hotel I just got in some sweats and relaxed. I just noticed when we met up with the others Jenna didn't look all happy like she usually does. I wonder what happened earlier. I'll probably ask her later. Now it's just Hannah, the tv, and I. Hannah then climbed into bed with me.

"Babe did you know I love you?" I asked.

"Yes you tell me everyday," she spoke.

"Can we cuddle?" I cooed.

"Yeah," she murmured.

We cuddled into each other. I loved this about her she would always make me feel better. We fell asleep like this every single night. This night it felt special for some reason.

___________________________

So vote, comment, nd follow if ur not. Kik me @ Olivia61567 if u wanna make the cover for the sequel. Follow me on IG nd twitter username is Olivia_Daniels_ thanks bye